I plan on tiniting my windshield, but I am gonna put a light tint on the whole window, than put a dark banner on top. The banner will be as dark as my side front door windows that way it wont be retarted. My buddy tinted his windows on his truck, he has the back windows dark and the front doors with a lighter tint, than he has his windshield almost black, but he only tinted half of the windshield so it looks retarted.

Team Deadly Hertz

i love dark tint and fully tinted windshields b/c it helps so much with glareand ppl's hids coming at you. always have to have 35% with a 5% brow and 5% on every window beind the windshield

however why the hell would you double 5% the front doors but not the back. should be the other way around

i love dark tint and fully tinted windshields b/c it helps so much with glareand ppl's hids coming at you. always have to have 35% with a 5% brow and 5% on every window beind the windshield

however why the hell would you double 5% the front doors but not the back. should be the other way around

x2

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

x3

fail.

x2

fail.

x3

fail.

He said the reason for not double backing his rear windows, was because he is having a wall put in. But still he should double the back because even with the wall with single on the back itds gonna look retarted outside.

and fail.

for one, its all one uniform black look on the outside, you cant tell a difference in day, sun, rain, night, whatever. when i had single 5 all around, the fronts you could actually kinda see through (from the windshield light coming in)

now its solid black. the backs were always solid black becuase the light didnt get back there from the windshield.

and secondly, its "retarded" not "retarTed"

Archived