Some Of My Builds, Henry:)

this is the system i did for my friend mich. did 148db in MECA year before last. 145db at 20hz MECA. 145.7db drag at 44hz with spl port in.

4 x JBL GT4 12"s off PRO PLUS NEMESIS. 2000wrms @ 1ohm. extra 110ahr batt on split charge. LONGMILL PROPHET Pr-XI 4 channel running the standard vauxhall speakers! :lol: . sounds awesome! proper funny like!

mich came second in an sq comp at ultimate street car last year with some correctly setup alpine head-unit time allignment and good eq'n lol . i'll see if i can drag him to some shows this year. Henry :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Live, eat, breath low frequency reproduction. Friend of all the creatures in the sea!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the way that box turned out. Is ProPlus a big name in the UK

cheers lads! Pro Plus used to be quite big but unfortunately, they do tend to fall apart in onerous conditions http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif !

This was the install i built for my mate joe. it's my favorite install in the boot only that i've ever done! its for sale now guys as the amps died and joe needed the car for work. 36mm marine birch ply (2 x 18mm glued, screwed and clamped for a week). 150.4 on MECA with the door open and spl port in her. played flat as fook at 147db around 40hz in db drag position with the streetbass port. couldn't really get it to peak!??? 5000wrms rated and only broke 1 sx cos someone diddn't glue the dust cap on properly. it promply flew off and the sub bottomed out hard! after the recone she played fine again except i had to take the dust cap off again cos someone left loose lumps of glue from the voice cap, flying round inside the cone after they reconed it tisk tisk! Henry :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Live, eat, breath low frequency reproduction. Friend of all the creatures in the sea!

Nice builds they both look really clean!

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

Archived