This is my bro chris's BMW (Owner of the 1990 civic with 2 18" BTL's & 10,000+rms) Not to many build pics cuz he wasnt in az long so we were rushing to get things done.

2 12" Boston G 3's

1 Alpine MRP-M850

4 cubes @ 32hz

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

We cut a whole through the back seat and the trim panel to help get bass into the car. i have no idea how much a new seat or trim panel cost, probably alot. but im really glad i didnt mess up so i didnt have to find out. i must admit this is the first thing ive done to a car that actually kinda scared me a little. This panel used to be plastic. after i cut it out i wrapped it in some leather that matched the stock leather pretty good.

thats a huge difference from his civic.

ya this is one of 3 vehicles that he owns. its his main daily driver. just wanted something clean sounding and that looks good. theres really not to much you can do in a new bimmer. changing alts, batteries, decks, all that stuff voids warranty and or requires 50 million modules.

ya this is one of 3 vehicles that he owns. its his main daily driver. just wanted something clean sounding and that looks good. theres really not to much you can do in a new bimmer. changing alts, batteries, decks, all that stuff voids warranty and or requires 50 million modules.

yeah that would sucks. my cousin catera is the same way. its like a damn maze of wires in his car.

----reference's----

meade916

hows it sound?

really really clean, im not into sound quality or anything and dont build it much so to me boston is pretty dam good sounding....its not super loud i mean it is only 800rms but its pretty loud for what it is. i like the subs alot. even beeing tunned so low they almost react like there in a sealed box. the pick up the lows and highs really well. We actually did a build with 6 of these and 3 of the alpines in his 05 duramax. no wall we just took out the back seat and they and the ports fired up(will have pics of the build when he sends me the rest of the pics). In loudness the truck didnt compare to his honda at all obviously its 1/4 of the wattage. but it kinda got to me more than the honda. the subs are so punchy that with six of em right behind your back it felt like you were getting hit with a brick everytime they hit. and they still sounded super good on top of that.

Archived