Latest Build!..... S-10 Blazer -- Complete Apr 24 --

Going to get started on this one in the morning if the weather is OK.. It belongs to a friend of mine who has been a long time lurker on this site, maybe he'll e-check in on it every once in a while to see how it's going.. It already has plenty of work done to it with the wiring and big III, 300a Iraggi, and Dual voltage missing link module...

Here's the truck sitting on frame in the driveway....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Right now I'm just dealing with the sub-stage, we'll get into the front later on..

Six of these RE MT 15's

Posted Image

Three XXX-6500's

Posted Image

Pile of optimas.... 5 are charging right now, I'll get some more bars going in a couple days to get them all floating at once.

Posted Image

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

lovely

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

where the fuck you going put those batteries

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

did he buy all those optimas brand new??? nice truck

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived