Car Audio Decals For $1

Only $1 each with a minimum $2 order and free shipping. Many brands available & always adding new stuff to the lineup. Here are a few pics. PM me for pics of everything.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Custom sizes and colors available for an extra fee. Prices vary.

Posted Image

I have a ton of feedback that can be found here.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8&hl=Decals

I'm also on the Super Sellers list.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=25829

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

derrick ftmfw! :clapping::yahoo: will u still be doin some custom ones also? now that i have money n pay pal setup i can acually get somethin from u :friends: , ied like a mtx audio in old english and memphis car audio like mrwigglesdj had his done, and maby a kicker one also, will be willin to pay extra man if thats ok, would like the mtx in red and audio in white, and memphis if u could possably do a m at the front in memphis colors blue/orange would be kickass and will pay for extra details on them, anyways once there up n ready or a sketch of what it is and u can pm me pay pal info and we can get it all settled, would like a few decals to put on odd ball things i guess

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

are these the only ones you have for sale? or do you make custom ones? etc..

I have tons of different premade decals that aren't pictured. PM me for more pics of everything. Yes I can make custom decals. PM me for that also please. Prices vary greatly with custom work but my prices are very reasonable.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Can you make exact copy of the Fi sticker that you get when you order a sub from them? I have 1 but Id like another to put one on each of my side windows...

I also interested in a small SteveMeadeDesigns.com sticker and maybe the warnings sticker with the sub on it.

let me know if you can make the Fi and ill order :)

EDIT: also can you make and audioque sticker?

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Archived