Sayhuh?'s Jetta. Almost done! RE XXX 12, RF t1500.

Picked up a 98 Jetta TDI today up in NJ. I love these cars. 48MPG FTW.

Unsure as of yet, what I want to do for it. They guy kept it up and it is very clean. It's just lacking something. :D

Crappy cell phone pic..He gave me some Konigs to go with it...More pics later.

Posted Image

Then as my luck ALWAYS has it. Driving it back to DC from NJ and looky what finds me. Not sure about any damage. Just stopped raining and too dark to see. Its my 'proof for insurance'

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i150/sna...nt=Video009.flv

I may make this my SQ car, but Rob at DC power is making it hard not to do more! 300 amp at 2k rpm and 200 at idle...hmm http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif If anyone knows what size the dash speakers are, I'd greatly appreciate it. :give_rose:

Thanks for the compliments! I can't believe I found one in this great of shape. Washed the exterior and found only a few dings..thankfully.

Posted Image

lots of trunk space...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The only bad..but fixable.

Posted Image

Only other thing I need is a new drivers seat. The old guy I bought it off is 6'5" and probably around 275. :D

James, I may hit you up for some advice for the mids and how to get the covers off the ones in the dash.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Oh my god. I got caught in that same fucking hailing rain on the way home from work around Baltimore. Took 90 minutes when it should have taken 40. Fucking asshole mother nature.

I took 301 south to try and avoid it...oops. I think I got it even worse doing that. I was out in the open and man it was bad. Then I hit the 2nd part of it as I was crossing the Bay Bridge. Had a semi in front of me and it almost blew him over a few times. Shit was nuts man.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived