newls1's HUGE 8"s of fury x2 (Starts page 15 for newest update 3/17/13)

A huge thanks goes out to DECAF, and Sanitarium, as none of this would be possible without them :give_rose: . Sanitarium (AKA Brian) called me up today to offer to help me cut & assemble this this box. We only had about 4 hours on it today, and managed to get 90% of the wood cut, and some of it assembled (dry fit, to mock up everything) It is hard to imagine what a 25CUFT box looks like, until it is standing in front of you.....HOLY SHIT! Although we only have the "skeleton" assembled now, it is VERY BIG! This box must weigh in @ 200+Lbs when its done easily. Friday, more work may be done on it depending ono our schedules. I took a few pic, but there from my cell phone, so the quality freaking sux, but here you go, tell me what you think................Please keep in mind, obvously im no where near done, the box will be 45ed in the corners, fiberglassed, and 2x4 supports, etc........

In this picture, the red circled area is just the port.............442SQIN of port.

Posted Image

And here is a side view of the box

Posted Image

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

A very good day, 2 very dead batteries, and one very broken drill bit (his fault haha). I think we got a lot done today.

Shit....... I didnt know you couldnt go in on an angle with a drill bit that is paper thin........No one knows this! LOL..... J/K, yup, im a dumb ass, but if I can blame it on something, I havent rested in over 30hrs easy..... So being clumbsy is all I am right now!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived