Iraggi Alternators

Long story short. bought a alternator from him purchased lifetime warranty. Went through 6 or 7 within 6 months. asked for my money back he refused. Took him to court, he did not even show up for court. came up with several excuses one being he did not even know about it. Which is a bold face lie or the court system would not have proceded. I won and now there is a judgement of 1,000 dollars against him. We worked out a deal of him paying me back double the original purchase amount. and now he coming up with more excuses.

I would like to take you up on your offer now. How do we go about this?

Thanks David

To make it easy on you just sell the alternator to whoever wants one and have them send it to me and Ill swap it out or... you can get paid from them and you can ship direct to me. Either way. I think it would be easier to just ship here and then Ill ship the alt direct to them.

Just let me know

Dom

no no, not that deal. the one where you said if your not 200% satisified you'll double the money back

Thanks David

That was with someone else. The best your going to get is your money back for the alt.

Dom

and what about the 1000 dollar judgement? im not afraid to drive out to Tn to show the court house and have them honor it and serve you

Thanks David

So what do you want to do... Ill agree to give you twice your money back and you send the alt back to us and well call it done. Is that acceptable for you?

Dom

That will work, my paypal is [email protected]

i have the reciept here showing the payment was: 389.02 on Dec 24th

ebay auction numbers was 7953641545 & 7955207741

so total amount should be 778.04 and dont worry about paypal Fee's

Thanks David

I dont have a problem doing this but I also dont know about any judgement for $1000.00. If there is one I will need something in writing stating that this transaction we are making completely satisfies any judgement made.

Dom

This successful completion of this transaction dismisses the plaintiff's judgement against the defendant. The defendant will refund the plaintiff $778.04- twice the purchase amount of said product. The plaintiff will return the product to the defendant after the refund is received by the plaintiff. The plaintiff will pursue no further action in this case. The Bedford County Court will be notified that the judgement has been satisfied.

Thanks David

I was talking about something from your lawyer stating the agreement and mailed to me certified.

Thanks, Dom

I talked to my lawyer and he charges 30% of the winning fee. so he would be talking 30% of the 778 dollars. He even said there is no reason for having him write his when what i wrote is perfectly fine. all i need to do is print if off put my signature and mail it certifed because that is exactly what he would do. so i proceded and wrote one. Final copy is this

09 December 2009

David Berger

224 Little Creek Road

Moneta, Va. 24121

(plaintiff)

Vs.

Dominick Iraggi

121 Highland St.

LaVergne, Tn. 37086

(defendant)

Re: Bedford County General District Court case GV08002601-00

This successful completion of this transaction dismisses the plaintiff's judgment against the defendant. The defendant will refund the plaintiff $778.04 within 14 days of receiving this letter, as agreed upon, twice the purchase amount of said product. The plaintiff will return the product to the defendant after the refund is received by the plaintiff. The plaintiff will pursue no further action in this case. The Bedford County Court will be notified that the judgment has been satisfied.

and i signed below.

and now he is saying

I did and its not from a lawyer and your going to have to send the alternator back before we proceed.

Thanks,Dom

Now here is what I think. In the document it states: "The plaintiff will return the product to the defendant after the refund is received by the plaintiff" and if you read he agree's to this also. Now I think he was hoping that i would send the alternator back not catching on to this and he would say Oh I sent you a check in the mail, you must have recieved it because I have the alternator in my hands. because in the document is says the only way you would send the alternator back is if you got your refund, and you signed the document.

so IMO he was trying to scam me, yet again.

dom had my back and i have no complaints about his customer service, sucks you had to go through this.

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

3 day vacation to the next person that posts in here with out some kind of feedback that is/was actually a customer of Doms...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I am a customer of Dom's and this sounds nothing like him at all. I drove to his shop in Tn from Nc and he installed the alt that he built for me in my car himself. I'm sure that there is possibly an issue with something along the way but I find it very hard to believe that you went through several alts and they were all his fault. That is why you want a refund because the multiple alts that you got from him didn't work?

I have a feeling that it's to the point where it may be user error or an incorrect install cause I know a person can make a mistake when building something but time and time again I find it hard to believe.

I would trust Dom's word in this case because I do remember an issue with you selling an item here on the forum with one of the mod's and you were the one who was supposed to be the one giving the buyer the shaft. So on that note I can't say you have much of a leg to stand on since your business practice is not all that great to begin with.

I've had issues with a couple different manufacturers even from this very site and you haven't ever seen me making a public thread to attempt to solve the situation. This is something that needs to be handled in private for the benefit of both customer and manufacturer. What are you achieving by bringing this to a public forum? You are just making yourself look like your crying over something that could very well be your own fault and I'm sure pissing the manufacturer off in the process by making this public by trying to hurt his rep. It shows how very little class you have for the fact that you couldn't keep this behind closed doors and even went to the point of a law suit. Honestly if Dom were completely in the wrong I know he would own up to it and make it right with you based on my own dealings with him I don't see that not happening. I think your trying to get more than what you deserve and in this case I think you deserve nothing for being greedy and trying to drag his name through the mud.

If this were me I'd tell you that you weren't going to get shit after you handled it the way you did and gladly invite you to come to the state where I live so we could settle this once and for all.

Just do this one thing for me before you continue to persue this in the way that you are. Remember back to when 1LowSuv was calling you out for being a scammer and took it public. How did that make you feel? Did you feel like you had scammed him, or did you feel that you delt with the transaction in a professional manner? Now after reflecting on that maybe you'll handle this situation a little bit better than what you have. If not Karma's a bitch and your probably getting what you deserve weather it happend before or after the same acuasation was made about you.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I dont know how many times we have been thru this..... I offered to give you DOUBLE your money back on your alt... All you had to do is send it back to us and I would issue you a check. Its not that difficult. It seems like your trying to make this more difficult than necessary.

If you want to discuss anything else you know what our email address is. [email protected]

wow, really zach?

that is funny how you brought back that old thread which is now deleted. he did not use the head unit for months i have no idea what he did with it. if it had been within a couple weeks sure i would have offered a refund.

tell me this why. everytime the Iraggi went bad i put the original "stock" alternator BACK on and it worked just fine, never failed. after i had enough with iraggi's i bought mechman alternator that worked jsut fine, and is STILL working just fine? the alternators was installed at a professional shop. there is no user error or malfunction in the install. Tell me this, if it is user error then why did 3 of the alternators NOT work out of the box? the very last time the alternator was supposed to be completly "Brand New". I wanted to have the alternator put on the test bench to see if it even did rated output for court. It is rated at 240/105. it did 200/45, and heres the funny thing it broke while on the test bench, what does that tell you? afterwards Mechman proceeded to take the alternator apart to diagnois what went wrong, upon taking it apart we learned that my "Brand New" alternator was far from brand new. he stator alone looked to have about 100,000 miles on it.

I purchased the alternator in dec of 2007, stopped using in june of 2008, and won my case on Dec 24th 2008. Here it is now 1 year later. I have tried many times to solve this in private, however sadly the only way i can get any action on Iraggi's side is when i go public.

we have heard both sides and now your getting annoying. One thread was more then enough.......this thread is done.

leave your feedback good or bad but you arent going to flood my forum with your bullshit.

for the record i dont believe anything i am reading about your test bench or the 100,000 mile thing....

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916