New Shop Progress

kingsuv

Here's few pics of my shop going up. 20 x 30 wood shop and a 30 x 40 general shop / Excursion parking.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next step is to add some concrete to smooth out the old barn floor. Then it's insulation, electrical and sheet rock time. The floor in the shop has radiant flooring for those cold days.

Perfect timing to finish it up. the truck will be gutted this winter for a new look for next year.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

COLD???? ha you live in Cali bro.....come to the midwest and feel cold.....or better yet hit the northeast for some real cold! :lol:

Oh yeah....Nice stuff man! I envy ya!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

damn. if i had a big shop like that for my truck id never be bored...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

COLD???? ha you live in Cali bro.....come to the midwest and feel cold.....or better yet hit the northeast for some real cold! :lol:

Oh yeah....Nice stuff man! I envy ya!

Thanks man!

Cold in cali is about as cold as I wanna get, thats why I live in cali. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thanks man!

Cold in cali is about as cold as I wanna get, thats why I live in cali. ;)

hell yeah I do miss the warm winters......but not the traffic crime, assholes, etc etc etc.....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

hell yeah I do miss the warm winters......but not the traffic crime, assholes, etc etc etc.....

the traffic and assholes are in SO CAL for the most part, us Nor Cal people are all pretty chill,

That shop is bad ass should be fun to work in.

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Damn, you people in cali dont play. I wish I had a garage 1/32 the size of that and I would be happy.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Can you make me a little room in the corner so i can sleep there?I like it ,wish i had one.

Come on down, and bring a duck

Archived