Stage 1 was the initial install.
Stage 2 is fiberglass, box and accessories.
Stage 3 is drive train, rims, body kit, and paint
Stage 4 is a WALL! (Oh yeah)
So before we get started on stage 2 , let me get you up to date w/ the current progress from stage 1.
Here is what I have at this moment.
Here is a complete walk-thru back in March, it's a little different now:
And here it is in action:
Okay, so now we are ready to begin stage 2: glass and accessories. Here is what is planned for this stage of the build.
1. Fiberglass all four door panels.
2. Fiberglass the dash panel
3. Fiberglass rear speaker covers
4. Modify/ glass up the center console for volt meter and IPOD
5. Install headrest monitors
6. Install Epic 160 and KQ9 EQ
7. Install Viper Alarm
8. Install red(rear) and blue(front)LED lights
9. Possibly glass/ Plexiglas the amp rack
So anyway, I have a TON of work ahead of me, and I can't wait! This whole process has been more fun than I ever would have dreamed! So thanks for reading, and please feel free to leave comments/ opinions.
Edited by Purplehaze, 01 January 2012 - 12:02 AM.