02 Monte Carlo REBuild, Progress PG 6, DC, SHCA, Rockford

Hey guys... First post/Build Log. Here is my new baby... (new to me anyway...) 2002 Monte Carlo SS. I'm gonna go for an all rockford system in this bad boy with KnuKonceptz wire and maybe some video system action later. Anyway, here is a pic of how it sits now... 100% stock. And as everybody here knows... you can't let em stay that way.

198169_190835040952890_100000791868343_4

Will do as soon as i get it in.. haha.. Workin through the build slowly (gotta stretch the cash) will be starting the box soon (for the t0s). Ordering the wire this week too.

Heres what i have so far... Rockford T1652 Coaxials for the doors...

IMG_0461.jpgIMG_0465.jpgIMG_0463.jpg

I'm planning on getting 2 12" dual4 T0 subs and T1000-1 amp. I'm getting a T400-4 for the door and deck speakers (which will be T1692) and 1/0 kolossus flex cable from knu and their 4 and 2 channel KarmaSS Signal cables. Will be getting some KarmaSS speaker cable as well for the coaxials. Im thinking FatMat for the sound deadener. Going to use a Kenwood KDC-X693 for a headunit for now Until i get the cash for a double din video unit.

We're starting to get a few montes here, good shit. You guys are about to make me step my game up

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Got started on the box tonight after work... Got all my pieces cut out and my box plans all printed out... going for 1.5cubes per "chamber" for the T0s... kinda small yes but not much room to work with in these things... still will sound pretty good i think.

Pieces cut out

DSC_0020.jpg

First double baffled piece drying

DSC_0018.jpg

One side of the port drying up

DSC_0019.jpg

First baffle dried up and port drying

DSC_0023.jpg

More to come...

Hey guys... just thought id let you all know that my KNU wire is on order... Should be here mid next week. My paycheck clears the bank tomorrow so i may be ordering my 400-4 amp early next week ! :yahoo:

Archived