99 Jeep GCL Rebuild! 6 Digital Design 1512's

So after about a month of banging around, the excessive vibration had now broken loose the wiper motor in my rear hatch and its bouncing around like mad inside there... Fuk. I've uploaded a video now of a walk-through demo taken from my Thunderbolt... and yes my hand is shaky, I'm currently quitting smoking.

th_VIDEO0011.jpg

Rear

(6) 12" Digital Design 1500

Lightning Audio LA3000MD 3000watt Amp

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass

Kicker RS56.2 5-1/4" Component

Powered by:

Rockford Fosgate Power P400.2

My New Build!

So after about a month of banging around, the excessive vibration had now broken loose the wiper motor in my rear hatch and its bouncing around like mad inside there... Fuk. I've uploaded a video now of a walk-through demo taken from my Thunderbolt... and yes my hand is shaky, I'm currently quitting smoking.

th_VIDEO0011.jpg

LOL and my MIC does NOT liek the bass!! haha

Rear

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass

Powered by:

Rockford Fosgate Power P400.2

My New Build!

Looks pretty kick ass. We just did my best friend's 99 GCL last month, no where near the sub you have(he's only running 2 Sundown SA8's ported), but just like you, we didn't skimp on the front stage, lol, here's a pic of his doors, now if I could only convince him to wall it off with 4 SA15's......

IMG_3396-Copy.jpg

IMG_3397-Copy.jpg

That's really a 1500 rms amp.

Grab another you should be good!!

Build looks pretty nice!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Looks pretty kick ass. We just did my best friend's 99 GCL last month, no where near the sub you have(he's only running 2 Sundown SA8's ported), but just like you, we didn't skimp on the front stage, lol, here's a pic of his doors, now if I could only convince him to wall it off with 4 SA15's......

IMG_3396-Copy.jpg

IMG_3397-Copy.jpg

Nice! Did you disassemble the panel when you did those? it looks clean as hell. got the vinyl tucked right in the crack there.

Rear

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass