Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

People who complaint

I don't have a job bla bla bla I'm at school bla bla

I don't work go to college and I still have a setup in my car even After being a cancer survivor

If anybody wants advice on how I do it just ask me I'll show you my tips on how Im doing it

Instead of complaining do something productive and you'll get more

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trying to sell your old set up so you can upgrade your new one and you get nothing but low ballers. i dropped the price of my kicker 1200.1's from 200 to 150 and i get people saying they can only come up with 260...then go take back some pop bottles and bring me the extra $40 bucks!

sorry thats my rant for the day.

2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4

2 xs power d3400s

2 runs of shca

mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways

2 18 ssa icons

2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms

10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz

trying to sell your old set up so you can upgrade your new one and you get nothing but low ballers. i dropped the price of my kicker 1200.1's from 200 to 150 and i get people saying they can only come up with 260...then go take back some pop bottles and bring me the extra $40 bucks!

sorry thats my rant for the day.

BS I've had 2 new never powered re's 15's mx for over a year and when I try to sell them I get ask you Wana trade for my 15 in a box .,. Seriously ... Sometimes I give them a link so they can do some research on them

trying to get in SOTM and doing a build with dated pic and still not in the updated list :deadhorse:

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Going into a shop to chill and see what other people have, and the having the owner shove some bullshit down my throat that I don't want after I tell them my future plans and they say the name brand I'm going with is "bullshit". Anyone else think Soundstream is bullshit and I should go with the $500 a pop American bass 15s instead and let the shop do all my work? No? Didn't think so.

The fact that I just finished my second system and I already have to upgrade my power wire because I fell into the "8awg wiring kit for systems up to 1000w" n00b trap. My amp continually goes into protect mode when any song drops the bass. :sorry:

Actually I'd probably choose AB over the new Soundstream stuff. Unless they started making old style XXX's again lol.

I'm not knocking AB. I've seen what their shit can do when it's set up right. I just don't like having someone shove shit in my face. It happens every single time I go to that shop. The normal people that work there are cool and up for anything and just give you some suggestions and whatnot. One of the owners does nothing but shove shit down your throat, no matter how many times you do a topic change. It's like dealing with that little kid that's all "Now daddy? Can I now? Please please please please please?!" No. You can't and never will charge me an outrageous amount of money to do something to my car I can do myself because I'm not lazy and I have the patience to deal with it.

And on another note, it pisses me off that my back is fucked up and I can't do anything. How does this revolve around car audio? I WANNA WORK ON MY CAR SO DAMN BAD BUT I CAN'T PHYSICALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

you could pay the owner guy untill you get better. lol

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Haven't had one friend spend more than 10 minutes in my presence when I was working on my setup.

Makes me sad. And they are probably the same people that expect their own install to take 10 min. Any more and they'll give up.

Definitely ship times. Also as the OP stated, friends/people who dont know a lot and ask you for system advice for a loud/quality system then cry about the money, yeah I'm not necessarily happy about all the money I have spent but I dont complain about it because it's what you gotta do to get what you want!

Archived