Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Having the window rolled down a little bit so I can let the smoke out/ash my cigarette... Go to ash my cigarette, the bass hits, sucks the ash right back into the car, right into my face.

Every.

Fucking.

Time.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Having the window rolled down a little bit so I can let the smoke out/ash my cigarette... Go to ash my cigarette, the bass hits, sucks the ash right back into the car, right into my face.

Every.

Fucking.

Time.

LMAO yes that does suck! Stings like a mofo in the eyes, especially when its a red hot ash.

Click here to visit my UBL!

My feedback thread.

People that shit on kicker subs just because there are better subs out there. That's like saying a mitsubishi evo sucks because a Nissan gt-r is better. And people that want to hear your sounds but won't get in the car, WTF, you don't get the full experience unless you in the car. And people that don't upgrade their mids and highs and drown out the music with bass.

YRUNVNME?

you could pay the owner guy untill you get better. lol

With what money man? Lol. Broke college kid looking for a house over here. I can't even get the bigger power wire for my amp right now.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

y dont you just get a better deck?

That's what I ended up doing.

Also, I hate when I try my sub in someone else's car and it is wayyyyy louder. It really makes me want to change cars. I love my car too much though.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

waiting for when your new subs ship

1998 neon R.I.P 137.5 db's

Youtube videos http://www.youtube.c...tingarrett64067

2000 Eclipse

Headunit = pioneer avh-p1400dvd

Subwoofers = 2 DC audio lvl 2 12's

Amp= Vibe bass 5 1500rms @ 2ohms

​Single run of 0awg power and ground wire

( Big 3 wire upgrade comeing soon )

People that shit on kicker subs just because there are better subs out there. That's like saying a mitsubishi evo sucks because a Nissan gt-r is better. And people that want to hear your sounds but won't get in the car, WTF, you don't get the full experience unless you in the car. And people that don't upgrade their mids and highs and drown out the music with bass.

These last two sentences hit the nail on the head. I demo'd for a neighbor and he didn't want me to put the volume over 1/4. REALLY? He had to get out of the car for me to turn up the volume and that was only half. It's suppose to be a visceral experience. Encompassing. How can that happen from 15ft away?

I don't have a problem with people who build there substage first but if you have 2k in subs and amps with no plans of changing out the stock speakers....yeah, I got a problem with that. We are talking 5% of the total music signal. Upgrade yo shit! :P Throw a comp set in there or something...damn.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Drown out their music with bass...Lol...sounds like my buick right now...

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Archived