Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

When a guy I know asks me if I have ever been in a car with so much bass it makes me see blurry I said no, he replays my buddy josh was slumping down the road with his two twelve kicker comps and my vision was blurry was hard to see the people -_- when I was in a 151 db car and that didn't happen....

Hmmm. My vision is blurry at 150.

When a guy I know asks me if I have ever been in a car with so much bass it makes me see blurry I said no, he replays my buddy josh was slumping down the road with his two twelve kicker comps and my vision was blurry was hard to see the people -_- when I was in a 151 db car and that didn't happen....

Has less to do with deebeez than if the seat or seat mounts are resonating. If they are, they vibrate you, and you get blurry vision. I'm not even doing a 130 and I get a little blur on some notes. Been in much louder cars with no blur, and other cars just as loud where you couldn't read a sign from across the street.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Has less to do with deebeez than if the seat or seat mounts are resonating. If they are, they vibrate you, and you get blurry vision. I'm not even doing a 130 and I get a little blur on some notes. Been in much louder cars with no blur, and other cars just as loud where you couldn't read a sign from across the street.

regardless it's two comps... There very first entry level sub lmao was just funny

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

he might be louder than me, just sayin. I have 1 15" getting 180 watts, and I built my box for low end extension, not SPL.

2007 Pacifica

not on a grand scale, but at a certain frequency my seats resonate quite a bit. Not blurring a whole lot but some. Also like I said I've been in louder with less blur.

Maybe i'm doing more than a 130, but I doubt it. Can't find anyone with a TL and some time to test it in DFW.

2007 Pacifica

When a cop moves in 3 houses down. smh.

Can't do shit when he's off duty :)

Police are never really off duty, he can still do something.... if he wants. Don't worry about it, he probably wont do anything unless you're being an extreme dumbass.

It's the higher notes that get your eyes vibrating.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived