Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

When ignorant kids get on here, ask for help, get good advice, and then turn up their noses and gripe saying that they can never ever do wrong. I swear that happens at least once a day on here lol. Stupid people are stupid.

Having lots of ideas, having no money for it.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

WHEN YOU PAY SO CALLED PROS TO INSTALL YOUR SHIT AND THEY DO A BAD JOB THIS HAS HAPPEN TO ME THREE TIMES NOW NEVER AGAIN!!!

i actually have to disagree on that if it werent for one of the local shops here running my power wire and rca down the same side of the car i would have never learned to do it myself and would not have this most wonderful hobby

Whats wrong with the power and rca wires being on the same side?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

WHEN YOU PAY SO CALLED PROS TO INSTALL YOUR SHIT AND THEY DO A BAD JOB THIS HAS HAPPEN TO ME THREE TIMES NOW NEVER AGAIN!!!

i actually have to disagree on that if it werent for one of the local shops here running my power wire and rca down the same side of the car i would have never learned to do it myself and would not have this most wonderful hobby

nothing if you buy shielded rcas :) but if your a cheap ass... Like me there is. I don't want a Whinny noise while my cars on :P

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

when i wanna work on my car but it rains the whole week u don't work

when u cut the power wire and then come to find out its to short

when u put it all together and connected some thing wrong and notice it last minute and have to take every thing apart

when people say my shit hits but it sounds like shyt!

when people say my car is custom when they pay some one else to do all the work and have no clue whats in it!

when people say my set up is better but house house RCA's in their car....

i could keep going lol

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

messes with the power wire ... bad!

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

ideas usually flow much better for me when i dont have the money to execute them :) When i have the money though its quick fast buy buy buy and then later im like meh

messes with the power wire ... bad!

it has the potential to mess with the signal if you have bad RCA's, Most RCAs are pretty good nowadays though, unless you buy swap meet or dollar store ones.

ideas usually flow much better for me when i dont have the money to execute them :) When i have the money though its quick fast buy buy buy and then later im like meh

You're probably full of excitement when you have the money.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived