Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Link doesn't work

just copy + paste

• JL all the way boys clean and loud
    10 hours ago · Like
  • 371738_100000258350805_84110657_q.jpg
    Nathaniel Hines ‎$$$$$ JL $$$$$ lol
    10 hours ago via mobile · Like
  • 371812_1544443011_815517621_q.jpg
    Robby Holmes JL is trash. I have 2 12" w7v3s and they're being sold because they are trash.
  • 572723_100000369731332_778869062_q.jpg
    Justin Rossmeisl haha what ever you say buddy , loud subs are like highschool days anyways, im about clean these days, the w6s are for cleaner imo.
    10 hours ago · Like
    Robby Holmes Re audio XXX will always out do JL for sound quality and sound pressure level. I go to school for this type of thing
    Justin Rossmeisl and your car/truck probably rattles louder then the sub
    10 hours ago · Like
    Robby Holmes I wasn't aware that people liked to listen to the subs they own, outside of their vehicle. And also, if I had.more.money (just like anything) it is possible to sound and rartle proof a car.
    Justin Rossmeisl welll you look like a dumb shit when your rattling down the road and there's always a road block damn money always be holding everyone back. what do u have in your car right now, how many ohms and whats the Db on it , what gauge wiring and do how many battery's , how many watts is it pushing (Not Peak) but RMS .
    10 hours ago · Like
    Robby Holmes
    As I've stated to many people, 2 months ago there was a voltage issue and I was being stupid and burnt out the woofer. That's why I'm buying a 15" DC audio XL. But, when I had the single RE Audio XXX12D2, it was on about 13-1400rms in a 4....10 hours ago via mobile · Like
    Robby Holmes Oh and doing 130ish dBspl (not term labbed)
    Robby Holmes The woofer also rated to take 4k Watts and 2k RMS all day
    9 hours ago via mobile · Like

this kinda gives me a big-ass headache.....

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

everything that you losers think is so cool about speakers and bass. its annoying af. you guys disgrace cars by making them rattle

Go suck a bag of dicks and leave the forum then shit head, joined the wrong fucking place to come shit on audio equipment.

Things that piss me off:

People like this. Because half the people I know have a negative comment on the amount of time and effort I put into my ride, so I bust my ass only to hear, "Why do you keep your seats folded down? It looks like shit. You go overboard with bass. Why don't you stop worrying about your car and stop spending money on it? This whole stereo thing is stupid... The stock one worked, didn't it? Oh my god Turn the bass knob down. I don't feel like hearing it." Even tuned it like it should be for me to have SQ since it wasn't meant to be an SPL build, and they won't listen to it and give it a chance to see that the subs are a necessity.

UNFORTUNATELY I'm engaged to one of the people that says that. But we're working on a compromise, so it's cool.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I mean, the front and rear stage is only playing 80hz and up, so maybe the subs are necessary since they are playing 80hz and down. Unless you don't even like bass drum, which is normally below 80hz. Hard to explain to people that it's more than putting the shit in a box and hooking it up to this magical thing that makes it all loud.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

My wife is kinda like that but I put my old Polks in her car just so she can get slow exposure to it at her pace :) . Her stocker HU ate 5 of her Cd's though, so she understood why I wanted to put a new one in for that lol. For now I keep the volume down and keep building while she got a new iPod and a gym membership, keeps her happy and off my back a bit.

My wife is kinda like that but I put my old Polks in her car just so she can get slow exposure to it at her pace :) . Her stocker HU ate 5 of her Cd's though, so she understood why I wanted to put a new one in for that lol. For now I keep the volume down and keep building while she got a new iPod and a gym membership, keeps her happy and off my back a bit.

I gave mine my old Dual 8 bandpass. Unfortunately it didn't fit behind the seat of her truck, so she was gonna trade with her brother's friend but I told her hell no and started building a box. I figure a little 80w 8 inch will break her in slow, although that thing actually did some damage in my old car. Haha. I'll get to her front stage eventually. Should be easy since that's all she has. Luckily enough her h/u only has two rcas. One sub and one high/mid.

Her mom got her the truck, and she saw the problems I had with my install so she's worried I'll mess it up. Pfft. I fixed my car, thank you very much.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

One more thing that pisses me off in the car audio world.

That guy the pulls up beside me at a red light when I have my system turned down. He hears the bass, looks at his buddy, and then proceeds to turn his system up and overpower mine with this awful distorted loud ass shit. I look over, see the "Yeah. How you like THAT." face and then proceed to turn my system up and drown out whatever he has in his car.

However, I have also lost these battles before. This is with both of our windows down. I've never been the guy listed above though. I've gone back and forth with someone with both of us slowly turning it up as we sat there and lost, though. Just never purposely given that all confident and cocky look when I barely heard someone bumping and drowned them out.

Geez. I just realized that I write novels.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

im running a DC 2k right? well some new guy at work told me i should find a pyramid amp and run it at .5...but that same guy told me he blew out both his rear windows a couple times with a single 15" Kicker SoloClassic...........i dnt wanna call him a liar to his face...but i wish i could peacefully tell him i dnt believe it lol and .5 isnt always the best thing to run an amp at....

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

I'm no expert, but I think you have to have a lot of power to run at .5ohms..... Someone correct me if I'm wrong. That's just what I've gathered.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

I'm no expert, but I think you have to have a lot of power to run at .5ohms..... Someone correct me if I'm wrong. That's just what I've gathered.

i think so...it dnt always pay to run at .5 from what ive heard...and he told me that his bare stock alt...no big 3 or anything...will run him mid 15's to 16v all the time....

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

i think so...it dnt always pay to run at .5 from what ive heard...and he told me that his bare stock alt...no big 3 or anything...will run him mid 15's to 16v all the time....

Pfft.

Need I say more?

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Archived