Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

to bad wasting money on car audio IS dumb, just doesn't make the others any less dumb to waste money on. :shrug:

ok then riddle me this. how is whatever i choose to spend my money on dumb when A. its legal B. me buying it doesnt harm others C. its with my money i worked for D. please see A-C

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I actually LOVE that Hdorre was alluded to twice in this thread :peepwall:

I could log off, and come back in a few months if you want.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I actually LOVE that Hdorre was alluded to twice in this thread :peepwall:

I could log off, and come back in a few months if you want.

Only wish i knew what yall were talking about me= :noob:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

to bad wasting money on car audio IS dumb, just doesn't make the others any less dumb to waste money on. :shrug:

ok then riddle me this. how is whatever i choose to spend my money on dumb when A. its legal B. me buying it doesnt harm others C. its with my money i worked for D. please see A-C

doesn't make it any less dumb. just going on a hunch here but. 9/10 people here do not own their own home, and if they are living on their own are making mortgage payments, making payments on their cars ect. throwing money away on interest, where if they took the money spending on other things, ie car audio, drugs, guns, what ever they would end up much better off in the long run. The fact you got so butt hurt and defensive only proves the point further. Just because it's something I enjoy or spend my money on doesn't make it the smart thing to do. :shrug:

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

doesn't make it any less dumb. just going on a hunch here but. 9/10 people here do not own their own home, and if they are living on their own are making mortgage payments, making payments on their cars ect. throwing money away on interest, where if they took the money spending on other things, ie car audio, drugs, guns, what ever they would end up much better off in the long run. The fact you got so butt hurt and defensive only proves the point further. Just because it's something I enjoy or spend my money on doesn't make it the smart thing to do. :shrug:

actually at one point i was on the way to owning the condo i was buying. lots of things happen outside of audio to hurt me in that area, one was taking car of a ungrateful mother who could not support herself due to spinal injuries and her job letting another employee steal her identity i also ended up moving from michigan to florida to allow my gf to be able to be with her parents given they are in extremely poor health and dont have much time left. and of course for me to get a fresh start. i said all of that to prove you wrong shrug.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

-People saying their system is X db without ever metering it

-People with 4+ 15's doing 140 db

-Price of batteries/electrical equipment

-Having thoughts of my next system before i even get the parts for my upcoming system!!! GRR

-Removing my alts and then having to go somewhere

-People who have a sick ass system who got it installed at a shop

-People trying (failing) to bang on my at red lights

-Rusty's van making me feel like my system isnt loud

-My first experience with engine wine

-MDF dust getting anywhere and everywhere

-Making jigs to flare ports

-Fiberglass Resin

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Archived