Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

We were load testing our batterys and alts at school today and this kid goes what the hell are u running to have that huge wire I said 800 watts.. he goes Wtf I ran 4000 on 8 gauge in my truck.. I go no you didn't it takes power to make power and there's no way you got 4000 watts out of 8 gauge the teacher totally backed me up to it was funny

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

The same kid that i mentioned comes back to automotive everyday and blast's his shitty system pissing our shop teacher off to wear were not allowed to listen to music while we work on our cars.

When the light turns right as the bass line starts

People who recommend sub par gear.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

People who think they know everything in caraudio and give out incorrect information.

man, 2.5k on music? that sucks, we play demo music, the ones i play are designed to go against the rise so that i get as much power out of the amp as possible,

The mmats m3000 is the only amplifier in the entire car audio industry that will produce 3000 watts rms on a stock electrical system. Anything else requires a HO ALTand batteries
I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

things that piss me off:

people around my hometown. They have no idea what they are doing when it comes to audio.

my shitty job (can't afford the audio equipment i want)

The shitty 2 15" woofer systems people around my hometown run that are put on crappy amps running crap wiring that my 1 p2 12" would blow out the water and that my 1 fi 15" definitely blows out of the water on just about 500 watts. (i know i need to but a bigger amp on my fi but i cant support much more with my cars electrical and don't have the money to upgrade at the moment)

vehicle rattles. I have a convertible at the moment (selling soon to get a hardtop) and it is a rattle trap from hell

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

What pisses me off is when people say I waste my money buying car audio. Its like, your not paying for it so dont worry about it. Just because my hobby is expensive and yours is cheap!

Head Unit: Kenwood excelon KDC-X797

Subs: 2 Fi sp4's with PSI recones dual 1.4's in a wall.

Sub amp: 2 DC 3.5k's strapped at .7

Mids: 2 punch pro 10's 6 punch pro 8's

Tweeters: 4 Fosgate Neo's (pp4-nt)

Mids amp: Fosgate T1000-4ad

Tweeter amp: punch 400-2

Wall: 9 cubes tuned to 31.5 triple layer birch al the way around plus 2x4's

Alt: mechman 240

Wire: all sky high OFC 2/0, 4, 12

Batteries: 1 XS d3400 under the hood and 5 kinetic 2400's with toolmaker buss bars in the trunk

Extras: epic lighting LEDs sound deader for days, fiberglassed pods 150+ sealed

Archived