Can I bug bomb a car?

I just bug bombed my house yesterday, it's really simple. You will be fine as long as you only use one canister. Roll up your windows and turn the can on while its sitting upright on your back seat, let it sit in there for at least 3 hours, then take the can out, roll down your windows and turn the A/C on high to let the gas circulate out of your car. After the ventilation it will be safe to drive again, but I'd let it sit with the windows cracked overnight just to be safe.

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

haha same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I left work at like 1230am and I start driving down the street and turn up the music, I get the bass made the fucker drop from the overhead lights cuz all of sudden to the right of me I see something hanging and I'm like wtf is that? then I saw it some how and slammed on the brakes and swatted at it and hopped out. Took me a sec to find a little white spider chillin on my center console, so I smashed it with a soda bottle.....Arachnophobia is a bitch sometimes

Hahahhaha this would have been hella funny to see in traffic or catch on video hahahaha. Make me think of my sister she is terrified of spiders too (probably cause I used to put them on her when we were kids). If this had happened to her she probably would have wrecked her car trying to climb out the window while driving down the road. She is so terrified of them she wont even get near them to kill them. She thinks that if she went to step on it the spider might move and get on her or some crazy chit like that. hahahahahaha.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

damn this happened to me too. I was cleaning and there was a big ass wolf spider that ran across the floor. I flipped shit.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I just bug bombed my house yesterday, it's really simple. You will be fine as long as you only use one canister. Roll up your windows and turn the can on while its sitting upright on your back seat, let it sit in there for at least 3 hours, then take the can out, roll down your windows and turn the A/C on high to let the gas circulate out of your car. After the ventilation it will be safe to drive again, but I'd let it sit with the windows cracked overnight just to be safe.

mama bear was telling me that she heard the shit will "settle" in the car and leave a coat of thick residue all over the interior. true or false?

damn this happened to me too. I was cleaning and there was a big ass wolf spider that ran across the floor. I flipped shit.

I'd sell my car, simple as that.

This was by far the funniest thread I've ever read. I HATE spiders as well LOL My car sat for like 6 months until I could replace the engine and I'll tell you what, I still find spiders walking across my friggen windshield and it's sooo terrifying. If you bug bomb your car, get a video :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn::lol:

***DC Rebuild Coming Soon***

smash it with your tampon

sorry but your huge compared to a spider just squish it and move on

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived