Sonic Electronix

crescendo audio bc3500.1 mono are they any good

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

go to CACO and go into the Crescendo section. Information you guys seek can found if sought.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i heard for you to buy one of these amps crescendo askes for a flordia state id

lol

:peepwall:

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Don't know if there's a joke in there but it cost me $1758 for two 5500s shipped to Alaska.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• 5 months later...

ill be buying the BC3500 by the end of the month. he just finished making the new bass knobs with clipping indicators like AQ does. and its cheaper than AQ3500. bc3500 $600 compared too AQ3500 $800. AQ raised there prices within a year of coming out and knowing everyone is buying they claimed parts prices went up yeah right. thats why crescendo audio sells almost the same broad as the AQ3500. also was told sundown and crescendo are both made in the same building together. crescendo audio is diffidently not out to screw you

ill be buying the BC3500 by the end of the month. he just finished making the new bass knobs with clipping indicators like AQ does. and its cheaper than AQ3500. bc3500 $600 compared too AQ3500 $800. AQ raised there prices within a year of coming out and knowing everyone is buying they claimed parts prices went up yeah right. thats why crescendo audio sells almost the same broad as the AQ3500. also was told sundown and crescendo are both made in the same building together. crescendo audio is diffidently not out to screw you

You were told some incorrect info .The BC 3500 /AQ 3500 and /DC 3.5 are made in the same

building .None of Sundown boards are the same as any other amp

Archived