06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. Without getting to much into details, I'll just say it's serious, but its good in the long run. It doesn't have to do with me, but my mom. She's taking a step in her life I've been personally waiting for her to take for about 15 - 18 years. So while it doesn't have to do with me in an individual standpoint, it does have to do with me directly, if that makes sense. So I chose to put a hold on my life for a couple of days to see her start this process.

I'm going to try and get some stuff done tonight, but it's not looking good. If anything happens, it'll only be foam board mock up pieces for the dash bezel. Sorry things have slowed down so much.

first of all, the family... car audio and other little things can wait...MUST wait

so....stay close to your mother and don't worry about the car...

we're with you scooter ;)

(my english is very bad, but i think the sense is understandable)

Best wishes to you and the family. Times like this test our faith in God.

Standing by your mom is the best things you can do, anything else is secondary. This is the person who brought you into the world. She deserves your unconditional love and your support.

Stay positive. We are tuned in to the build, but we will be here when you get back.....................take your time !

Hope all is well Scooter take care of your fam you know we not going no where I will just keep eating my popcorn and lurking around til you come back.

You and your fam are in my prayers.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

first of all, the family... car audio and other little things can wait...MUST waitso....stay close to your mother and don't worry about the car...we're with you scooter ;) (my english is very bad, but i think the sense is understandable)

Best wishes to you and the family. Times like this test our faith in God. Standing by your mom is the best things you can do, anything else is secondary. This is the person who brought you into the world. She deserves your unconditional love and your support.Stay positive. We are tuned in to the build, but we will be here when you get back.....................take your time !

Hope all is well Scooter take care of your fam you know we not going no where I will just keep eating my popcorn and lurking around til you come back.You and your fam are in my prayers.

AND THIS RIGHT HERE GUYS, IS WHY I LOVE THIS SITE! You guys are great, thanks for the positive thoughts, prayers, best wishes, etc. I know I only quoted you three, but I mean to everyone. It means so much to me that you guys care. That's exactly why this is my "main" site anymore. I posted that up to all the sites I'm on and you guys are the only ones who've posted back at all let alone posted back with positive support! Thanks so much!

I'll get through this, my mom will get through it, and we'll all be better in the future for it! Thanks so much! :drinks: to all!

So, I've been chit chatting with someone pretty much all day. I think after the chats, the "Air Ride Suspension (BAGS)" just took a shove in the "GO" department! I think we've got it figured out. My only issue at the moment, is figuring out how to monitor pressure etc. I want a digital gauge to monitor all the pressures, but the problem is that's going to cost me an extra $500.00. For that, I might as well pay the extra $500.00 and get an all digital management system. So I have to decide what to do about it. I think I may just stay manual for now, maybe put the gauges in the glove box for now, then save up for the new digital system, and rebuild! But I went from a system about $3500.00 to about $1500.00. BIG BIG DIFFERENCE!

Things are still in the works, but I have a list now of the bags and the stuff I'm going to need, that won't change regardless of the management system, and I can start working on picking that stuff up.

I'm going to try and get some work done on the tablet bezel tonight. I swear!!! May not be much, but I'm going to get something done!

Very exciting day today! Especially in the situation I've been in the last few! I needed this today! Now I just need more money! And yes folks, I've already designed it! It's gonna be sick!!!!!

Do work broskee!!!

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924

Archived