Sonic Electronix

While shopping around for my new Soundstream amps, I ran across an ebay seller with really good prices. Their seller name is carstereoneeds. Their feedback numbers looked good so I decided to try out one of the refurbed amps they had. When I received it, it looked like it was just pulled from someones car. :( I imediately contacted the seller and expressed my displeasure. Someone contacted me right back and asked ,"how could they make it right?" they offered to ship out a replacement, give a refund or send me a different product. I told them I thought the best decision for me was to get one of their NEW amps instead of a refurb. They sold it to for a good deal less than the advertised price to account for my trouble. They also covered the shipping to return the refurb amp back to them. I will definitely be checking with them when I am in the market for more gear.

Hell yeah dude, good customer service makes it all worth it

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

I forgot to mention. UPS tracking said the one I sent back was delivered yesterday. When I came home today the new one was waiting on my porch. :drink40: So, either they sent it out as soon as I paid the difference between the two or they sent it next day air.

• 1 month later...

they're not worth the trouble didn't send my bass knob and lost the replacement twice so when the rcas went bad on the board i just fixed it myself instead of dealing with them.

How long have you had it? I noticed that even when the manufacture warranty wasn't great they had a 3 yr. on most items.

• 1 month later...

I fixed my tx1.2000d my self but she sent me a px1.2000d brand new b4 I fixed it. IV since been trying to contact the lady (Liz I think she said her name was) to ship her back the px1.2000d and get my $250 deposit back(oh I failed to mention the end caps were broken in the box on the px1) she told me she spent a extra $100 on the px1. I emailed her back and asked if id still get my deposit back and now she wouldn't return my emails... will not be buying from them again..