July 2011 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by DC Audio

July SOTM Vote  

332 members have voted

1. 1. July SOTM Vote

no there is not if thats what he wants to do then so be it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Loudmofo= genious imo... He's got a clean and LOUD system and is using social networks and other forums to bring traffic to smd and get votes and its working! Vote loudmofo!!!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Loudmofo= genious imo... He's got a clean and LOUD system and is using social networks and other forums to bring traffic to smd and get votes and its working! Vote loudmofo!!!

if he wasnt running DC and you didnt vote for him so you could get a shot at the prize would you still be blowing him?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I am the last person who needs the free gear so trying to knock me for offering to give away the gear if I had won only makes you look silly. Some people may have the ability to vote but not even have a system. this is a chance for those few to get a system started.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

I am the last person who needs the free gear so trying to knock me for offering to give away the gear if I had won only makes you look silly. Some people may have the ability to vote but not even have a system. this is a chance for those few to get a system started.

you sir are a good man if i had a big ass system and i so happen to win i would with out a doubt do a give away for all the people on here with no systems and even for the people that do but is on a budget congrats man :good:

My Build:Blazer Got Bass

HRbsD.png

if he wasnt running DC and you didnt vote for him so you could get a shot at the prize would you still be blowing him?

Who the fuck is blowing him? He's brought people from other forums to vote for him and as for him running dc why is it any of your business theres more ppl running dc in this months and i didnt vote for them... I know damn well who im talking too so give me a vacation or whatever but it pisses me off that you dumbass piece of shit comments aren't penalized when other peoples are.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived