BTL?

Bonacci55

i have a serious question!! i must get this question 40 times a day...

"what does BTL stand for in Fi BTL?"...

so tell me what does it stand for??

Built to last??? <--- i like that one ;)

head-unit: pioneer avh p-4300DVD

2 Fi btl n2 18's

1 dc audio 5k

1 dc audio 175.4

4 sets of fusion CP-CM50 components

1 mechman 270 amp alt

3 XS Power D3400

80 Mil Sound Deadener by audio technix

all in my 2003 chevy suburban.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

considering the first generation btl's were known for manufacture defects on the tinsel leads I doubt it's "built to last"

any way I doubt it means anything, they will never say what it means leading me to believe it was used on the basis the letters worked well together.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

considering the first generation btl's were known for manufacture defects on the tinsel leads I doubt it's "built to last"

any way I doubt it means anything, they will never say what it means leading me to believe it was used on the basis the letters worked well together.

I have about had it with you.

I played with plenty of first gen BTL's never had a single issue with them.

And from what I was told and what is stitched into a few shirts I have seen, it stands for Built to last.

Take your bullshit somewhere else soon or I will force you to via the hammer.

Thanks David !

Korey : what kind of sub do you like ? Were you the one saying the SSA subs are boomy, peaky and far from SQ ? :rofl:

Somebody must have paid you to say so !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I have about had it with you.

I played with plenty of first gen BTL's never had a single issue with them.

And from what I was told and what is stitched into a few shirts I have seen, it stands for Built to last.

Take your bullshit somewhere else soon or I will force you to via the hammer.

You always get so defensive about FI, AA and crossfire. I'm sorry you can't take the good with the bad, I and multiple people had problems with the tinsel leads on the first gen btl, guess what they fixed the issue and now it doesn't have that problem. The first Gen did still have that problem and is where the btl's second little nickname came up. I won't say what it was because people already know what it is and it will probably just cause drama. It was not something I simply made up to cause trouble, the first generation btl's had huge problems with the tinsel leads burning up and breaking. Mine did it twice then I sold it broken, then they went to the flat leads which I havn't heard anything bad about.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Thanks David !

Korey : what kind of sub do you like ? Were you the one saying the SSA subs are boomy, peaky and far from SQ ? :rofl:

Somebody must have paid you to say so !!!

it depends, I have yet to find a sub that does everything the way I want it to. The ones I've had the best luck with were the DD's shitty softparts and all. I think if DD would stop using crap cones and spider they would be very close to the top of my list. Yes I am the one that says ssa is not sq, they arn't. They sound great and have low distortion but not sq. There is a difference.

mcintoshsigz.png

Your mixing me up with someone else dumbass, I have never in my life backed up crossfire..

Maybe your a dumbass and gave them dirty power or went way over rms ratings never had a single issue with em...

Either way if you dont stop bashing them im a bash you via the hammer, please keep going so I can finally be rid of your dumbass

Archived