Sundown Audio

Amp clipping indicators ???

Fish Chris

Just under 300

sheeeit. well, ill wait til that price goes down, or my bank account income grow significantly lol. no doubt its a beautiful little creation. but for now, im happy with the DD1 i got from you :good:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

that right there. looks sick how do i get one lol

and whats with the comment? it distorts cause of the dd-1?

edit! his site http://damoreengineering.com/Products.html

HMM wonder what they cost i wanna be first in aus to have one lol

that looks like sex imo. I would so instal that if I could

Just fancy lights.

Vu meter. Google it and check it out.

Tonys design is on youtube.

Search damore vu meter

Am I wrong when i say for that setup it's just basically a standard LED VU Meter running off of an lm3916 and using 6 LED's per level and tuned to +3dB? And damn it does look nice though... :good:

And BTW you should totally sell some of these in kits cause the possibilities for setups are endless

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

• 2 weeks later...

Just fyi.

On the damore engineering website is a very very neat 2ch clip indicator "thingy"

Same pieces you see on the t15k, power series amps.

Super neat, can plug in right at h/u and mount up front so you can watch whats going on whenever you want.

I think its an awesome fucking piece.

They are built to order so be prepared for that.

In white or blue leds.

dont lie to me you Marlboro smoking Jew!!!

i just went to the site and could not find that, i have been wanting one of those in blue since steve posted a picture of it way back when, i literally got a full hard on when i saw the picture and then it just fell off the face of the earth....im flat ass broke right now but i would go hook, strip, sell drugs whatever to get my hands on one of those right now...i want one more than you could possibly imagine. FILL ME IN PLEASE!!! whats going on with them, give me some info please ray or uncle i want one so bad in blue its not even funny...hook it up uncle!!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Logan, long time no see :)

Your avatar is EPIC BTW :) LOL

Oh, and yea, that VU meter is sicker than $#!+, ain't it ? :)

Peace,

Fish

Just fyi.

On the damore engineering website is a very very neat 2ch clip indicator "thingy"

Super neat, can plug in right at h/u and mount up front so you can watch whats going on whenever you want.

In white or blue leds.

i just went to the site and could not find that, i have been wanting one of those in blue since steve posted a picture of it way back when, i literally got a full hard on when i saw the picture and then it just fell off the face of the earth....im flat ass broke right now but i would go hook, strip, sell drugs whatever to get my hands on one of those right now...i want one more than you could possibly imagine. FILL ME IN PLEASE!!! whats going on with them, give me some info please ray or uncle i want one so bad in blue its not even funny...hook it up uncle!!

The only blue one is at steves.

He has only made 2 so far.

Said its a project he will be working on

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Just fyi.

In white or blue leds.

they arent on the site i even emailed tony to get them. good thing i work slow so i can incorporate these in. id like some more info on em too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Logan, long time no see :)

Your avatar is EPIC BTW :) LOL

Oh, and yea, that VU meter is sicker than $#!+, ain't it ? :)

Peace,

Fish

Just fyi.

In white or blue leds.

hey fish!!! how you been buddy :)

were working on a rebuild on my truck now..once im done im gonna take it to steves shop whenever he is free so he can use the dd-1 on the amp and make sure everything is fine and clip free :) when i do that you should come to the shop too so we can hang out, ive never got to really get a good look at your truck in the day either....i wanna talk to uncle steve about these clipping light things...i have wanted one ever since i saw one, i have a perfect spot for one right about my kenwood headunit and with the rest of the blue led lighting in my box and my rear headliner light's blue led lights it should look killer!! unk if you see this would that be cool once i get everything all finished on my truck if i make the trip to the shop and you show me how the dd-1 works and you tune my system? maybe even get a demo and tell me what you think i wanna check out the tahoe again too, and possible talk about this clip light...i want one hella bad a 300 price tag is just pretty far up there, i love the raw look of them too...and fish would that work for you? ill pm you my number so you can text me and when im ready to meet up with steve ill let you know..with my injury its kinda little work here little work there ya know, plus im redo'ing all the wiring under the carpet this time too

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived