Ok I traded the seville for a mini truck but its on torsion bars that either need replaced or it needs bagged,so i figure may as well bag it so i can navigate driveways around here and so itll stop eating my tires cause its cambered like crazy in the front,its also on 20s.

so anyone have any advice or tips they would like to share? im thinkin simple lift n lay nothin drastic and its my daily so im not about to body drop it.

ROYAL DIAMONDS CAR CLUB "VICE PRESIDENT"
90 ISUZU PICKUP "BLOOD BATH"
XENON H.I.D. KITS BY G&M AUTOSPORT
XENON KITS ONLINE BY G&M AUTOSPORT DIRECT WEBSITE

Ditching the Torsion Bars up front is easy, just takes a little time and patience.

The brackets are about $60

The bags are about $170

A 5 Gallon tank, 4 valves, 480 Compressor, psi switch, some form of controller, Etc.

Its not much cheaper doing just the front, but your over halfway done when you start the back

All of the management is done, so its just plumbing up your rear bags, deciding on you link kit, and start welding!

Good Luck!

And feel free to ask ANY questions!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks,well i may have a lead on the bags which is a good thing,being unemployed now means funding is well nada,but the truck is getting bagged once i have the parts together,was thinkin of a link style setup for the rear that ive seen on a few race cars as well,2 bars in the rear and 2 in front kinda like a parallel bar setup but with the bags mounted to the rear bars for a bag over bar setup,been doing more research and wont make any drastic moves until i know that it will work for the rear. ill get pics when i get to workin on it,the torsion bar brackets well i can say this they are FAR from lookin ok currently,bent is more like it :(

ROYAL DIAMONDS CAR CLUB "VICE PRESIDENT"
90 ISUZU PICKUP "BLOOD BATH"
XENON H.I.D. KITS BY G&M AUTOSPORT
XENON KITS ONLINE BY G&M AUTOSPORT DIRECT WEBSITE