SKAR Audio $500 CASH Price Contest!! *No Purchase Necessary*

It's finally that time for SKAR Audio to host it's first CASH contest!

After sitting down with the team @ SKAR Audio we wanted to finally put in motion a long time contest idea we've had! This contest is free to enter and yes – has a cash prize rewards for first, second, and third place finishers. The overall concept of the contest is pretty simple, and is explained in depth below. You don't need to own SKAR Audio subwoofers to participate.

**Prizes**

1st Place - $300 Visa Gift Card

2nd Place - $125 Visa Gift Card

3rd Place – $75 Visa Gift Card

Contest Begins : October 1st, 2011

This is a video contest that will take place primarily on YouTube! We are looking for all of you to make and submit video's of SKAR install's in action! As stated above, you don't need to be a SKAR customer, but you will need to know someone who has a SKAR setup in order to submit a video. The rules are explained below, but this should be a fun, simple, friendly contest. Winner's will be announced on this forum as well as other's and we will mail your Visa Gift Card via UPS Ground one week after finalizing results.

How to Win : The first contestant to submit a SKAR YouTube video that gain's 8,000 views will win 1st place in this contest. We will be tracking the view count daily, and if it's very close then even more frequently then that. The next 2 contestants to reach this view count will win 2nd and 3rd place prizes respectively!

Videos must be submitted on or after October 1st, existing SKAR YouTube video's are not eligible for submission. *If you already have popular video's – don't hesitate to shoot a new, altered video according to guidelines below and enter the contest!

Rules

Video's can start being submitted on October 1st, 2011 and anytime after until we have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.

No existing video's already circulating YouTube can be used.

Title of video on YouTube must contain “SKAR Audio VVX-10/12” and whatever else you want in the title.

We understand not everyone is compliant with editing video's, but we do require a voice or text intro describing the basic components in your vehicle including the SKAR subwoofers. People will want to know what you're running!

You don't have to be located in the USA to participate – we will ship awards internationally.

After posting your SKAR video to YouTube, you must post the link in this thread so we can populate the nominee's in this post for everyone to see! (We also need this to keep track of submissions).

*Hints : HD videos, as well as edited video's with clear, non-jerky camera movements tend to gain the most YouTube views.

We will be posting weekly view counts on the SKAR Audio official Facebook page!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post here and we will help answer them!

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video's can start being submitted on October 1st, 2011 and anytime after until we have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.

November 1st?

Actually the contest has already started, but plenty of time to still submit entries. We had this posted on several other forums and I wanted to inform the SMD community as well. I think the leading video has 1.3K/10K views, so plenty of time to submit and try to win!!

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

Damn, I don't know any one with a Skar system, nor do I have one. All well good luck to those who enter.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Couldn't someone who just watches their own vids Over and over again sway the contest in their direction?

No, its controlled by ip address. Try it on and of your own vids.. the "view counter" wont change if your on the same device

Then try viewing it from a different device (like your iphone, if you havent ever viewed the vid before on it)

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread