Prototype Diablo Audio 2500's * LAST 1 EVER *

I decided to move this over from CACO to here now that Applejack was able to sell off his. I only have about 10 of these left and they have been moving pretty good.

1. Product:

I have a stack of Prototype design, Not the production model Hellfire 2500's I received these in after meeting with the buildhouse owners at last years CES. I have had these awhile as I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them. I have about 25 of these to move. Right now I am looking to fund a few tools for the shop and to put a little something together in My Excursion. I had at one point sold off everything audio to help fund this company, and it left me without even a deck. Only trades I would be interested in is high end Alpine video decks. Nikon Digital SLR and bench type power tools. But feel free to PM we with offers as I do like to collect audio gear.

2. Specs:

Rated for 2500w@1ohm. This was a 3000w board design and will do that in the right install. The amps are happier under 5v preouts, and like clean signals. I can get them to protect and come out no problem.( Unlike the production models that would burn up.) I don't know if they will do over 16v. and have no interest in trying. I did run a pair strapped at .5 (.25each) and did have one go up in smoke after a coil went out. That one isn't being sold here. Other then being pushed past their limits, they have been really solid. None of these have logos machined in them. ONLY the Protos are missing the engraving

3. Description/Condition:

New in box, tested to be in good working condition.

4. Price: :

I'm asking 450 SHIPPED anywhere in the US, Outside the us a tad more to cover shipping. I will entertain trades, and would consider a better price on more then one.

5. Pictures:

Don't mind the date. If you really must see one with a new date then please feel free to PM me.

120-1.jpg

121-1.jpg

117-1.jpg

116-1.jpg

115-1.jpg

118-1.jpg

122.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Another one sold. Getting down to the bottom of the stack. Really starting to like all the extra space in my garage. Who else wants a little xmas bump.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Another one gone just in time for xmas :D

Sorry, Last thing I need right now is more amps.

Thanks though.

Ready to ship a few for those of you who still need to do some last min shopping santa.gif

Ready to start off the year with some new bump? Lets make some new years deals :D

I'm in the xmas spirit, so feel free to hit me up with an offer, but don't be a Scrooge cause I don't wanna be the Grinch

Archived