This is the 4th day that I keep getting this error page for pretty much everything I click on, I'm on my mobile. Can someone help? Thanks!

This is what pops up:

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

Sorry, we can't open the web page that you requested because the server hosting the web page might be unavailable.

Possible solutions:

- Try again later.

- Contact the web page administrator.

Error Code: 10005

I'm having a similar problem. I'm on an IPod touch and I'm constantly getting a error message "the server stopped responding"

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

I tried that the first day it happened but it didn't work for me. Just to open this page took forever cause i have to keep trying to refresh it or I have to go back and then click on it again. I can't be on for more than like 3 minutes withought it hapenning (that's if I'm lucky and I can even open the page without it happening) and when it happens the first time it just keeps happening over and over. I tried a desktop the otherday real quick and it worked fine and I tried my girls phone and it worked so it seems like its my phone with this site.

Ive also gotten a similar issue on my Motorola Atrix 2, but its only been when im attempting to navigate to the last page of a thread. And even then its random

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Ya I rebooted my phone like a million times lol hoping that it would fix the problem and it didn't work, I even took the battery and the sim card out for 5 minutes and that didn't work either. And about my data, I don't think it did but I don't know how to check if it was. I got the old att ulimited data plan and I havnt made any changes to it.

Even posting takes forever cause I try to post and it will go to the error page.

Well I'm finally able to get back on on my cell phone. All I did was jiggle the power cord like sensai said and as soon as I did that a thought came to me that I should google the error code so I did and BAM there was the answer.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Torch/Error-10005-The-requested-URL-could-not-be-retrieved/td-p/963785