Second Skin Audio

Fi 18in SP4

JacobHazel

Any sub scott bu8lds is going to be good.... do a proper box and put some real power on it ..at least a m3a

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

As in I have money down but my buddy ordered it yesterday lol by that post we Had not ordered it and yeahh that sub need more like 3500 watts and I'm okay with paying like a grand for a amp but not like two., and yes the box will be good, fiberglassed, reinfoirced, turned to 33 hz, Ported I know

As in I have money down but my buddy ordered it yesterday lol by that post we Had not ordered it and yeahh that sub need more like 3500 watts and I'm okay with paying like a grand for a amp but not like two., and yes the box will be good, fiberglassed, reinfoirced, turned to 33 hz, Ported I know

which coils did he get? That makes doffrence in amp you get

That's what I wana do but do you think it will be enough? Cause I know the rms is 2500 but I hear is power Hungary and some people push 8k watts to it like will the m3a be enough?

just cause another person throws 8k on a sub dosnt mean its meant for that alot of variables..you ordered d2 coils which are 1.27 wired series brings amp down to like. .63 with rise.you making alot of power.all amps are power hungry.just go with it you will be happy

M3a power hungry....not.. dds are very efficient amps... it takes power to make power.... focus on good alt and good batterys with quality wire....

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I'm going what is a good brand alt and I already have a battery then I'm going 0 gauge.. But the dd M3a would work and it's good? And I know I was just saying I'm definitely not gonna push more then 3500 watts

I have ran 2 dd m3a best amp ive owned.next to my m4a!

Archived