Meet up in Mississippi / Tennessee area ... Feb 26th

White Lightning

We are putting together a meetup in the Southhaven / Memphis area on February 26th (Sunday) ... Parking lot of the Civic Center ...

A few Chevy trucks (hopefully more) and lots of high powered Stereo systems ... Sound Quality and Bass systems ...

There should be a Sub Enclosure designer there to help out with box designs !!! We plan to have a TermLab meter for you SPL junkies !!!

I will have my Team Linear Power / Blues Car Audio / Audio Technix Competition Sound Quality Chevy Silverado set up for demo all day long ... Featuring my "LEDs by MOBS" setup ...

No show, entryfees, trophies, etc ... just a bunch of people meeting up to have fun with their vehicles ...

If you live in or near this area, you are invited !!! Want to travel for the hell of it, bring it on, you're invited too ...

Heck, I might even get MOBS to be there to install LEDS on the spot !!!

PM me and post on this thread for details / directions if interested ...

Thank you ...

Randal Johnson ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:00am to 5:00pm ...

If you plan to meet up with me (in Jackson / Pearl area) and go up to memphis together ... meet me at 6:30 / 7:00am at the Flying J truck stop (located at the Hwy 80, hwy 49, I 20, I 55 intersection) for fill up and snacks ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

I was JUST at that Flying J in Jackson today. Doing some work down there.

I think I may be working that day, but I will do my best to make the trek. ...3 hour drive for me, a bit more for you though-

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Awesome Sir !!! Be glad to see you there !!!

I live less than a mile from that Flying J ... Just on the other side of the rail road tracks ...

Dang, I was hoping to hear that vette ... Hopefully you can make it ...

That would be fun but just figured it up and it would cost $190 each way. Maybe more. Wow. Lol

Holy crap that is a long way for you! Like 390 miles each way. What kind of mileage do your Vette get? -and do you have to run Premium?

Cableguy- you are about 30 miles further than me, but since you turn and burn on 55 north, your trip and mine is literally the same amout of time.

I really hope to make this one (my work permitting- I have a job I'm going to be out on for earlier that week in Yazoo City, MS). If I make it- I wouldn't think it would be before around 2:30 in the afternoon or so. I just want to be sure folks will still be there by then.

Guess we will all know more closer to the date. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

The meetup will run from 11:00am to 5:00pm .... maybe later because I will be showing off my LEDs ...

Archived