XS Power
Welcome to SMD Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SE-1275A Schumacher ok for XS Power battery

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

onyx1silverado

onyx1silverado

120db

• Members
  • 87 posts
I need to pick up a charger for my other batteries and I was wondering if i can kill two birds with one stone and use this with my XS battery too. It has a 2 amp setting and I believe a 12 or 10 amp setting.
Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD Rockford Fosgate T5001 bd-cp 2 DC level 2 12's Focal Access Components in the front Focal Access Coax in the rear doors Rockford Fosgate Punch Boosted Rail 4 channel rms 4x75 XS Power D3400 under the hood Knuconceptz Ultra Fleks Power & Ground

onyx1silverado

onyx1silverado

120db

• Members
  • 87 posts
It's a 2/12/75 amp charger. The 75 position is for starting instead of using another car to jump the dead one.
Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD Rockford Fosgate T5001 bd-cp 2 DC level 2 12's Focal Access Components in the front Focal Access Coax in the rear doors Rockford Fosgate Punch Boosted Rail 4 channel rms 4x75 XS Power D3400 under the hood Knuconceptz Ultra Fleks Power & Ground

BTL15

BTL15

120db

• Members
  • 21 posts
"AGM compatible (max 14.4V) and around 15amps charge rate. It would be better to charge at 10amps than 25amps though on a single battery. Its better to look for a intellicharger type that will actually go into a float mode and maintain the battery while it is being charged. This way if you had to or wanted to you could leave the battery hooked up to the charger 365 days out of the year and not have to worry about it overcharging the battery." from Nathan himself. The main thing you want to make sure is that it doesn't charge over 14.4 because this will vent the battery according to Nathan and ruin the battery.
1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Ext. Cab 5.9L Laramie SLT
FI BTL 15 (UFO Slug)
Crescendo Audio 3KWP
Alpine AVH-P4200DVD
Rockford P1692's
P1653's
60 sq. ft. SDS CLD Tiles
KnuKonceptz Kolossus 1/0
Karma SS 8 Gauge

Nathan@XSPOWER

Nathan@XSPOWER

150db

• SMD PARTNER
  • 1,564 posts
Damn some people do actually read and remeber what I post up.........lol Thanks!

Above info is correct!
Nathan
Email me
888.497.7693x1211
FACEBOOK
YouTube