Might be crazy but I just bought 24s (pics added)

Well I ordered my 24s today. The only problem is I don't even have the truck yet. I am trading in my 06 for a 12 in April and if I ordered the rims today I saved over 300$ on the wheel and tire package. I second guessed myself for a minute but I am getting a new truck. My uncle works at the dealership I'm buying from and I have the money for it all. My last credit check was about a year ago and I had a very good score and since then I have paid off my credit card balance I'm 2 payments from paying off my truck now and all my bills come out of my account automatically so my credit could not have gotten any worse. I'm not worried about it. It sounds dumb to buy rims before the truck I know nothing is ever 100% but I did it there's no going back now. So anyway here they are , I am doing a white truck and blacking out just about everything I can so http://host.eznettoo...ck_machined.jpg

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Let me know if you guys like those, if you don't that's your opinion I liked them and I wanted to buy them before there sold out, so wether you like them or not don't recommend another wheel because the orders been placed.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

The more you defend yourself like that, the more it sounds like you think it was a bad idea...

Either way, they look nice. What color is your SIlverado? Those would look damn nice on a black or white truck.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

they look sick....cant wait to see them on the new whip

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

Haha nah man I went back n fourth for about 5 minutes today wether to pull the trigger or not but I thought about it and I've been saving and planning for this new truck for over a year. I'm not worried I just didn't wanna be attacked for being too spontaneous with this purchase. Just puttin it out there that it has been thought out and planned. When I get a plan and it's something I'm serious about I stick to it and make it happen. No need to defend myself at this point just sayin I planned for this for a while and I have all my ducks in a row

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

The more you defend yourself like that, the more it sounds like you think it was a bad idea...

Either way, they look nice. What color is your SIlverado? Those would look damn nice on a black or white truck.

I'm getting a white truck

:good: they look nice! dont worry bout buying the rims first. im buying audio equipment first then the car lol hell if i had the money i would buy the rims too lol

My current system is goin into the new truck 3 level 3 10s on an aq 2200 my alternator will fit the new truck and I have enough wire all I will need is a new headunit

they look sick....cant wait to see them on the new whip

Thanks man I can't wait either. I'll be posting lots of pics I should have the rims in a couple weeks so I'll be able to stare at them and be all pissed off I don't have my truck yet haha. But yeah I'll get pics up when I pick them up. Good to hear you guys like them

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

I have a long list of extras for th truck. I'm kind of crazy about it I have it budgeted into the next 3 years haha this year is the truck itself, rims, tint, exhaust, already have the system, then there's small accessories to black things out. Year 2 is headlights tail lights cool air intake and a few other things

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3