Welcome to SMD Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lifting the rear end on a 07 Impala

11 replies to this topic

jizazz12

jizazz12

135db

• Members

• 654 posts
The rear end on my Impala has dropped some with all the equipment in it and i've asked a few place's about it but so far no luck due to my having independent rear suspension, anyone have any ideas
that i can try? So far i've asked about helper bags, air shocks no luck.
2007 Chevy Impala LS 1 Crescendo 3KWP 1Crescendo C1000/4 2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils 1Audio Control Matrix 1 Pioneer P880PRS 1 300 amp Iraggi alt All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage 1 optima yellow top under the hood 1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk 4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers 2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

vetkilr01

vetkilr01

140db

• Members
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Breaking windshields
I believe that year there are struts for the rear that the police used that are HD because they carry alot in thier trunks. I saw a thread somewhere where a guy installed them and it lifted the rear 1.5" or so. I believe and don't quote me, but I think they were called intimadator struts or something like that.

J

jizazz12

jizazz12

135db

• Members

• 654 posts

I believe that year there are struts for the rear that the police used that are HD because they carry alot in thier trunks. I saw a thread somewhere where a guy installed them and it lifted the rear 1.5" or so. I believe and don't quote me, but I think they were called intimadator struts or something like that.

J

Any idea ware i can get some info on these?
2007 Chevy Impala LS 1 Crescendo 3KWP 1Crescendo C1000/4 2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils 1Audio Control Matrix 1 Pioneer P880PRS 1 300 amp Iraggi alt All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage 1 optima yellow top under the hood 1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk 4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers 2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

nasty irocz

nasty irocz

120db

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Cars, systems
yea you can find these struts at any parts store they may have to order them but tell them you want the police ones and they can get them or may have them in stock

2006 impala ls
2 skar vvx12 d4s
custom box 32hz
hifonics brutus brz1200.1
kenwood excelon
knuconceptz wires
optima red tops

Posted Image

jizazz12

jizazz12

135db

• Members

• 654 posts
Thank's man i'm going to ask around about these tomorrow.

OrionStang

OrionStang

Tha F**k is This S**t?

• Members

• 19,814 posts
  • Interests:Loud music, liftin heavy ass weights, and killing terrorists.
http://www.yourhotca...7001COM/554741/

vetkilr01

vetkilr01

140db

• Members
  • 907 posts

Good lord that is expensive...

OrionStang

OrionStang

Tha F**k is This S**t?

• Members

• 19,814 posts
  • Interests:Loud music, liftin heavy ass weights, and killing terrorists.

Good lord that is expensive...

Its also the right way to do it.

ed70805

ed70805

Forum N()()B

• Members
  • 5 posts
springworks.com or coilsprings.com. 04 impala I bought mines from coilsprings. Told them I wanted it to hold a extra 1000 pounds. Took them like 3-4 weeks before the made them and shipped them. And i have no problems with any sag. 4 d3100s 8 cu ft box. even with a back seat full of people. I can take pics of how the car sits if you would like

vetkilr01

vetkilr01

140db

• Members
  • 907 posts

springworks.com or coilsprings.com. 04 impala I bought mines from coilsprings. Told them I wanted it to hold a extra 1000 pounds. Took them like 3-4 weeks before the made them and shipped them. And i have no problems with any sag. 4 d3100s 8 cu ft box. even with a back seat full of people. I can take pics of how the car sits if you would like

I would like to see. I am going to need something similar in my Malibu

Sanitarium

Sanitarium

SOTM Champion November 2010

• Banned

• 3,529 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Computers, Music, Loud Music, Louder Music
Just drop the front to match. Friends don't let friends jack up cars.

vetkilr01

vetkilr01

140db

• Members
  • 907 posts

Just drop the front to match. Friends don't let friends jack up cars.

You are probably right, might look better altogether.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users