Welcome to SMD Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

'It's ok to be mean' song

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

younggun69

younggun69

125db

• Members
  • 289 posts
In project x (badass movie btw) when thomas goes to take body shots with the hot chick there's a techno/electric song that says 'it's ok to be mean' over and over again. Anyone know what it is? I can't seem to find it anywhere
Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

POPLERO

POPLERO

130db

• Members
  • 365 posts
I know exactly what your talking about.. but i have no clue what the actuall name is..
2008 TBSS Black Granite
Alpine CDA-117
Clarion EQS746
AudioQue Supertweets @ dash
Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars
Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors
Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors
Alpine PDX-f4
Second Skin DampPro
KNUkonceptz Wiring
DCpower 270amp alt
Optima YT underhood *temp
Two15DCxls
Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

younggun69

younggun69

125db

• Members
  • 289 posts
I searched for awhile and then gave up. It's not on the soundtrack either idt. I have most of those songs anyways
Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

KeepItLow91

KeepItLow91

125db

• Members
  • 198 posts
Cheap and cheerful by the kills (sebastian remix). Never saw the movie so idk if it is the exact song. The female singer does say "its alright to be mean" repeatedly though. I found it in the double disk movie soundtrack online.

younggun69

younggun69

125db

• Members
  • 289 posts
Thats the song!!! It's too bad it's only the end though