Sundown Audio

Crescendo Amps?

Amart88

is anybody going to atleast acknowledge my question here i know it aint my thread but damn little help

You should be good with 1 aq3500 on 2 havocs with good electrical and a good box. Maybe talk to a AA rep about some possible upgrades to the subs. ( and you could have started your own thread instead of dumping in this one)

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

my bad but thanks i'm new at it seems like everybody is giving me a hard ass time just asking cause i'm thirsty for the knowledge what kind of upgrades?

Ask them, you can let them know what your planning on running and they can let you know is there is anything availble as far as upgrades they may recomend

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

its hard to get ahold of them folks i"ve tried several times them guys from Defiant audio can get them easy like scott is standing right there Defiant audio Delaware fastest aa moving audio store out there i"ll call them thanks!

i have a bc5500 and have had no problems at all, i keep my voltage in the 14s at all times

thats from my experience with crescendo amps, def would buy it again

IIve never heard of something blow amps like that, ill bet you his setup is complete crap and also to the user saying the "price" shipped is wrong it depends on your location it wont be the same for everyone. Unless you are a dealer or sales rep please keep your "price"shipped and what you think it'll be for everyone quite as you do not know what your talking about. I love my bc 5500. And ive sold plenty of 2k'ssomething without one problem and a 3500dealer with out one bad report on the amp.

If you need prices and to order you can hit me up anytime

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

I was seaching around for a good affordable 3-3500 watt amp and I looked at the crescendo amps. Now I heard good things about them but I heard somebody on here ranting about how they keep popping all their crescendo 2k's . Is this true? I would hope a new amp would not be prone to blowing up on me after a few months... any thoughts? or is that all misinformation.

I also looked at the AQ 3500 amps and was not sure on which one I will get. NOT TRYING TO BASH or start a VERSUS thread, Just want your thoughts on each amp from expereince. Im not sure on the price of the Crescendo 3500's yet as they just got back from SBN today.

My electrical.

270a ohio gen Alt

2 XP3000 batts

1 kinetic HC 1400

1 stock batt

All 1/0 ga multiple runs OFC Knu

Running 2 Fi n2 15's (dual 2) @ 4 cubes each ported @ 33hz Plan on running one 3500 to each SAFELY not maxxed out.

(3) 3500 amps? you don't have enough batteries run 3 amps and you will be running the risk of over heating your amps

No lol. the 3 meant 3000 watt to 3500 watt. I am getting 2 3500's :P

Archived