Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

• 3 weeks later...

Looks a lot like the rest of the Korean 5k amps out there. It would not surprise me if it put out good numbers. What is the price point on one of these?

LOL have you looked at DC 5k?? LOL - this thread is more of a joke the more I read into it.

Looks a lot like the rest of the Korean 5k amps out there. It would not surprise me if it put out good numbers. What is the price point on one of these?

LOL have you looked at DC 5k?? LOL - this thread is more of a joke the more I read into it.

Actually yeah I have seen a 5k.. I have ran a 5k, 7.5k (a crossfire 8k which is the same PCB as the DC 9k) and I am running a 10k now. I wasn't saying that the AP amp was going to put the same numbers up. All I said was that the PCB board is the same as many other Korean made amps. That being said.. just because the board is the same does not mean the amp is the same amp or will perform the same.. Maybe you should read the thread better, before you open your mouth!!

By the way as stated in my 2nd post I think the AP is a turd and would never mess with them. I just wanted to see what it would do.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for pissing everbody off... just got to busy (mainly with school) to keep involved on the forum. Haven't actually been back homeward and gotten a chance to clamp the amp. Its not exactly on the top of my priorities. To kill all the bad remarks about the amp though, I have been running it wired to .5 daily on 4 AB xfls walled. No problems. Loud and clean to my ears and im glad i invested in it. Doesnt look like anyone else has clamped one yet though, so over this summer while im home ill probably end up doing it.

I'm glad you're happy with it but there is no factual information here, just opinion.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

We all coulda pitched in and got one sent off to ray to clamp or something by now. I found a big ass list of amp clamps on car stereo . Org or something and it has many ap amps doing rated and then some. Not any apk series though

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Archived