Sundown Audio

Crescendo audio

Christian Cooper

I have a 250 amp alternator big 3 Memphis 0 gauge about to run 2 more runs and 2 batts in the back about to get 2 bt 120's

you need more than 2 batts to run 5krms+. obviously, you still are clueless. i have a xs power d3400, d3100, 270amp alt, and 1 run of 1/0 KNU and its just enought for my bc3500. stop being a fucking no it all and take advice from people who are running more power with the experience of what electrical set up you need to run the amount of power you want to run.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

theres a fucking reason why they have a 1 ohm rating and not a half ohm rating.

you're the prissy noob getting butt hurt about hearing the truth. its simple as fuck reaching crescendo

PEOPLE ARE ON HERE TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE; NOT TO GET BASHED BY SOMEONE WITH EGO; SELF CENTERED ; SMALL PENIS SYNDROME'S LIKE YOU

GTFO if you getting butthurt without you being mention. and if someone is getting advice, we dont advice dumbfucks running below the stable impedance just to get 'loud' without knowing what the fuck they are doing while asking dumbfuck questions, you dumbfuck

/rant

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

PEOPLE ARE ON HERE TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE; NOT TO GET BASHED BY SOMEONE WITH EGO; SELF CENTERED ; SMALL PENIS SYNDROME'S LIKE YOU

herpderpherpadurrrr. l00k i haz capz l0x 2 show i r supa cereal.

lol. 'tard ass.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Dc 5k is more expensive then the 5500 even with the 15% off presale

Yea, but it's something different.lol I still love my black and gold tho. Also if he set on .5 he will be under warranty with Nendo if he buys new and adds the warranty.

Hey why dont you NOT talk about things your clueless about things .5 ohms on ANY crescendo amp is a void of warrenty!

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

On his old site he has the 3000 and he has the rating of 4000 something rms at 0.5 and and twisted child on YouTube has 2 3500's at 0.5 each playing music like its nothing so I'm not stupid or a "noob" the amps are 0.5 ohm stable I just asked what they did because some ppl bench clamp them and see what they really do

and there is a guy on youtube that can do 170's off of deck power means we all can right?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

How about i lock this thread and ALL of you Shut the FUCK up... This post dumping and dick headed attitudes towards everyone is getting OLD really FUCKING fast

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived