do any of you have experience with there rotors and pads? link Brakemotive i have tried researching around google for some reviews and experience. I found that they are a partner on a nissan forum, also on a f150 forum i found a topic about a guy that has had them for a couple thousand miles and he likes them.They are made buy Powerstop which can be found on summitracing, autoanything and others. Im not looking to compare them to wilwood or anything but need some new rotors on my moms car. I had already ordered ebc slotted rotors from summitracing but somehow they are not oem replacement like advertised, i was going to send those back and get ebc slotted and drilled rotors when i searched around on ebay and found those. Any info would be appreciated thanks

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

I've had them on my car for almost 2 years now

-first thing in the morning, they're squeaky...they have to warm up a bit before quieting down, like a stop or two.

-even after warming they seem a bit noisy to me, I can hear a whirring kind of sound which gets amplified when i'm driving next to a curb or between buildings, next to a wall

Aside from these minor annoyances i'm happy with the purchase....and for the price, can't be beat!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Thanks for the response, I herd that what your hearing has to do with them being drilled so you would hear that with any drilled rotor, and that some people like it some might find it annoying. Ima have to give these a try

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

• 2 months later...