do you have any pics when you were building the enclosurE>

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

• 2 weeks later...

^I took a bunch at every stage of construction but then the pictures got deleted before I could get them on my computer. Ill think I have a few of the finished box somewhere that I can dig up tho.

But also, NEW NUMBERS!

I had a great time at the show on Sunday but unfortunately fell a little short of my 150 goal. In IASCA Advanced 1 I scored a 149.2 again at 40hz. It is up .6 since I metered last and was enough to get me first in my class. Still looking for the 150! (i'll get pics up tonight, at work right now)

So, anyone have any ideas?

Here's what I have thought of so far:

-remove the internal threaded rod bracing for improved air flow. (obviously this could be a loss of the box starts flexing but it is built pretty well so I think it might be worth a try)

-Reduce my net volume to raise tuning slightly

-Reduce port area (someone suggested it earlier is why I have it as an option)

-Plug the holes built in the false floor to reduce cabin air space

Feel free to give me any thoughts you might have on this

Team NorthWestSPL

• 3 weeks later...

Dam man... Amazing looking system, makes me wanna run outside and finish up my system lol, looing a 4 JBL p1222 (12s) 2 1500 watt amps for them, a 1,000 watt amp for the doors, but been trying to find a better alt, im running a stock 60 amp :WTFBubble: , but i was wondering that it costed u for the Alt u got?

Thanks, it took a lot more work than I was expecting to get to this point, I have a few more updates in store too I've been doing a lot of work in preparation for surf city this weekend. I'll post some stuff up when I have time these next few days.

If I remember correctly the alt was 550 shipped or so with the voltage adjustment unit. Mechman said it tested 137 amps idle and is supposed to do 220 at 2000rpm. I feel you on the 60amp stock unit, that's where mine was at. I could barely make 1000 watts with that thing before insane voltage drop lol

Team NorthWestSPL

Awesome build!! I've always really like trucks like yours, though I don't know a thing about them. Looking forward to seeing more!

awesome built, looks sick,

Thanks guys...but there's change in the air. Last time it will look like this.

download.jpeg

And how it sits now

download+%281%29.jpeg

I leave for Surf City in Oregon in 26hrs...time to do work!!!

Team NorthWestSPL

Archived