Welcome to SMD Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Brandon Northcutt AKA Georgiaspl aka bino2818 of Macon GA make it right!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
206 replies to this topic

georgiaspl

georgiaspl

130db

• Known Scammer
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:football, partying, car audio, drinking, clubbing, fishing, golfing, floating the river, really anything outside and chillin with friends
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I'm selling this unit for 350 plus shipping. It's in good shape except for a scratch on the screen. It's not that bad, but you can notice it if you really look.

Edited by georgiaspl, 06 May 2012 - 08:12 AM.

georgiaspl

georgiaspl

130db

• Known Scammer
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:football, partying, car audio, drinking, clubbing, fishing, golfing, floating the river, really anything outside and chillin with friends
Bump

georgiaspl

georgiaspl

130db

• Known Scammer
  • 372 posts
Price drop bump 350 plus shipping

Dillan Turvold

Dillan Turvold

125db

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Sound Systems, Video Games, Off-roading, Welding, Woodworking, Lifted Trucks, Dropped Cars. LOUD Music.
ah shit that's tempting, would u take $300?

baaudio

baaudio

System of the Month December 2013

• Members

• 2,043 posts
  • Interests:car audio!
Garage View Garage
For those of you wondering the 6980 is Kenwood Excelon. Has 5v preouts, Garmin navigation and Parrot bluetooth. This unit retailed for over $1000, they are just barely a year old.

Do you have the mic and nav antenna as well? Remote? I may have a friend interested

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log
97 Explorer Sport/Mechman 370 & 270/NEW SHIT COMING!!!

157.1 @ 30hz SEALED 159.7 OUTLAW MUSICALLY

07denali

07denali

125db

• Members
  • 139 posts
PM sent to OP. I have cash ready to buy.
Vehicle: 2007 GMC Denali Headunit: Pioneer AVH-8400BH Sub Amp: Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp Sub: Ascendant Audio Havoc 12" Electrical: Big 3, Dual Batteries, Stock 160-amp alternator Wiring: RF 0 gauge Box: Custom built 1.89^3 net

georgiaspl

georgiaspl

130db

• Known Scammer
  • 372 posts

For those of you wondering the 6980 is Kenwood Excelon. Has 5v preouts, Garmin navigation and Parrot bluetooth. This unit retailed for over $1000, they are just barely a year old.

Do you have the mic and nav antenna as well? Remote? I may have a friend interested

i have the mic, antenna and remote. It's my mom's unit and she needs it sold

georgiaspl

georgiaspl

130db

• Known Scammer
  • 372 posts

ah shit that's tempting, would u take $300?

$350 is bottom dollar

georgiaspl

georgiaspl

130db

• Known Scammer
  • 372 posts
Sold

jblunt407

jblunt407

120db

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.
nice brah

07denali

07denali

125db

• Members
  • 139 posts
Can't wait to install it. Good seller. Well I haven't received yet but good so far.
Vehicle: 2007 GMC Denali Headunit: Pioneer AVH-8400BH Sub Amp: Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp Sub: Ascendant Audio Havoc 12" Electrical: Big 3, Dual Batteries, Stock 160-amp alternator Wiring: RF 0 gauge Box: Custom built 1.89^3 net

07denali

07denali

125db

• Members
  • 139 posts
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Does this scratch look "not bad" and hardly noticeable to you guys? This long and noticeable scratch was easily picked up by my phone but he chose to manipulate his photos where it was not noticeable. I thought maybe it would be an inch or two long but it runs the entire width of the face, on to the trim of the head unit and is deep enough to feel with your fingers. Seller will not refund my money.

*Edited photos to different format so viewers can see the actual photo and damage. Please compare to the photos seller posted and his description.

Edited by 07denali, 17 May 2012 - 07:41 PM.

New2Dis

New2Dis

130db

• Members
  • 387 posts
lmao "hardly noticeable" things is popping out like double d's

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..." Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV 

Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15

locomanny569

locomanny569

135db

• Members
  • 633 posts
  • Interests:cars, bass and pretty much anything
Garage View Garage
should of asked for more pic.. but damn!
My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495
Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1
(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4
(1) 1000 watt crunch amp
(1)200 watt boss amp
(2) Pyramid TW46
(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs
(1) EV 10 inch
(2) XSpower 1200
(4) Pyramid TW18
box tuned at 32 Hz
(2) DC level 3

07denali

07denali

125db

• Members
  • 139 posts
Am I wrong for asking for my money back? Look at his photos. Do you see even a small scratch? I took these photos with my phone which doesn't take the best pics.

New2Dis

New2Dis

130db

• Members
  • 387 posts
yeah he should of taken a close up pic of said defect like ALL ppl that sell here do , cuz in the op pics screen looks without a scratch

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..." Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV 

bassface

bassface

145db

• Members
  • 1,094 posts
Can you use a plastic polish on it?

07denali

07denali

125db

• Members
  • 139 posts

Can you use a plastic polish on it?

No. It's deep. Like someone ran a key over it. It goes on to the trim of the head unit too, not just on the face. I could live with it if it was light or maybe small but the first thing I noticed as soon as I took it out of the box was this long deep scratch.

locomanny569

locomanny569

135db

• Members
  • 633 posts
  • Interests:cars, bass and pretty much anything
Garage View Garage
yes ur 100% right! because that thing is like this u cant miss it
My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495
Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1
(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4
(1) 1000 watt crunch amp
(1)200 watt boss amp
(2) Pyramid TW46
(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs
(1) EV 10 inch
(2) XSpower 1200
(4) Pyramid TW18
box tuned at 32 Hz
(2) DC level 3

New2Dis

New2Dis

130db

• Members
  • 387 posts
basically only way to fix is bondo and touch up paint :shtf:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)