Brandon Northcutt AKA Georgiaspl aka bino2818 of Macon GA make it right!

It's not letting me click the links on mobile, but I'm not issuing a refund. I told you it had a scratch and you didn't ask any questions about it. I even included extra parts that I didn't have to. I'm sorry you're not satisfied, but it's not my fault.

How do I get in touch with someone to report this? The seller does not want to refund my money. He thinks its' "hardly noticeable."

Vehicle: 2007 GMC Denali

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-8400BH

Sub Amp: Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp

Sub: Ascendant Audio Havoc 12"

Electrical: Big 3, Dual Batteries, Stock 160-amp alternator

Wiring: RF 0 gauge

Box: Custom built 1.89^3 net

It's not letting me click the links on mobile, but I'm not issuing a refund. I told you it had a scratch and you didn't ask any questions about it. I even included extra parts that I didn't have to. I'm sorry you're not satisfied, but it's not my fault.

I already sent you photos of the scratch but you know what it looks like. You said the scratch was hardly noticeable. You should have said, "someone took a key and rubbed it across the face of the unit with moderate to heavy pressure and now there is a large, deep scratch running the width of the unit that is not repairable but obviously noticeable from 20 feet away. I also either provided photos of a completely different head unit or chose to not show the defect in the photos I posted in order to deceive you into thinking the scratch is not bad." Why are you the only one that thinks the scratch is "not bad?"

One more thing I'd like to add to expose this guy for who he is. I submitted an offer for $325 shipped. He said the best he could do was $350 shipped. I agreed and sent the payment via Paypal. I get an email shortly thereafter asking where is the shipping costs. I told him we agreed on $350 shipped and I forwarded him the email as proof. He told me that it was a typo and the price is $350 + shipping. I said that was not the agreement and I offered to split the difference and send another $10. He said no and said it's $20 or nothing. I just sent him the $20 for shipping.

One more thing I'd like to add to expose this guy for who he is. I submitted an offer for $325 shipped. He said the best he could do was $350 shipped. I agreed and sent the payment via Paypal. I get an email shortly thereafter asking where is the shipping costs. I told him we agreed on $350 shipped and I forwarded him the email as proof. He told me that it was a typo and the price is $350 + shipping. I said that was not the agreement and I offered to split the difference and send another $10. He said no and said it's $20 or nothing. I just sent him the $20 for shipping.

oh wow lol

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV

Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15

oh wow lol

What about the part where I refunded your money and apologized for the typo?

oh wow lol

You refunded my money after we could not agree on the shipping charges and i cancelled the sale. I reconsidered and sent you the full amount of $370. It took me five days to get back the first $350 I sent you. I understand that is a paypal issue but dont try to twist this and act like you acted in good merit.

oh wow lol

You refunded my money after we could not agree on the shipping charges and i cancelled the sale. I reconsidered and sent you the full amount of $370. It took me five days to get back the first $350 I sent you. I understand that is a paypal issue but dont try to twist this and act like you acted in good merit.

shit man thats horrible.. let me know when you get your money back so you can buy a LIKE NEW 6980.

oh wow lol

shit man thats horrible.. let me know when you get your money back so you can buy a LIKE NEW 6980.

Definitely bro. Good to see some good peoples around here. I wish I bought yours to begin with.

In case my first pics didn't come out right. I also linked this thread to Paypal and I want them to see the pics he posted and his description and my pics of the actual damage.

IMAG0310.jpg

IMAG0307.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

Archived