Sonic Electronix

2 18in DC FTW!

Hahaha, I probably would if I listed a lot of rap, but I heard 18" are slower to respond and therefore not optimal for rock. It still would be nice to have a couple 18" subwoofers though.

False

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

2 18in DC FTW!

Hahaha, I probably would if I listed a lot of rap, but I heard 18" are slower to respond and therefore not optimal for rock. It still would be nice to have a couple 18" subwoofers though.

False

And 10's can't get low...

Hmmm for those that think I was serious... Try the latter... Sheesh... I was running off of N8.... Damn

2 18in DC FTW!

False

Oh sorry, that is just what I gathered through doing a bit of research on the internet and multiple sources said it so I thought it was valid information. Not much of an expert with car subwoofers, but 18" would work just as well as 10" with rock music?

Yes they would

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I can vouch for that, the 18's have great bass response.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I can vouch for that, the 18's have great bass response.

In that case, should I put something a bit larger than 10", possibly one 15", or what would be an optimal setup for a vehicle like the Tahoe? I want to make sure that I have some trunk space remaining though, as I will it need it for hockey gear and other similar stuff.

I have two 18" DC XLs in my 2007 Tahoe and I can play rock and they won't skip a beat.

There's plenty of good choices out there, a single SA-15" would be nice. My buddy runs one and it sounds clean

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

2 18in DC FTW!

False

If 10's can't get low, then 8's should only be able to do highs :lol: If so, then I'd like to know where the magical boom switch is... :ninja:

POTATO!

2 18in DC FTW!

False

If 10's can't get low, then 8's should only be able to do highs :lol: If so, then I'd like to know where the magical boom switch is... :ninja:

Exactly

Either search search search around build logs and info here. Then see what you can gather from that as far as what you think you can actually do. Then either make a choice then or ask ray if he knows a reputable shop anywhere near you in your state to recommend. Good shops don't rape your pockets for a basic install. The extent of high quality is what adds up.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived