Sonic Electronix

I have two 18" DC XLs in my 2007 Tahoe and I can play rock and they won't skip a beat.

There's plenty of good choices out there, a single SA-15" would be nice. My buddy runs one and it sounds clean

If I was to put a single SA-15", what enclosure would you match it up with? I just don't want all of my trunk space to be used.

Could have been taken the wrong way ;) but it wasn't. I got what you were saying :drinks:

My 10's get low, it's all about the enclosure, and that was a lot of trial and error to find out which one worked

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

SA 8v.2. get a box designed by someone on this site to your specs. I think you should save the space and make it look as stock as possible and clean.

On the whole thing about 18s not good for sq,

that is very not true I've heard an awesome sq

set up with 2 18s. It's all about the enclosure not the size of the sub (for the most part).

Merzbow should chime in here. He did a super thorough build on his Tahoe. I think it was a '12 but maybe an '11. He could help you with more than likely anything with the truck.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

SA 8v.2. get a box designed by someone on this site to your specs. I think you should save the space and make it look as stock as possible and clean.

On the whole thing about 18s not good for sq,

that is very not true I've heard an awesome sq

set up with 2 18s. It's all about the enclosure not the size of the sub (for the most part).

I was thinking possibly 2 SA 8v.2 subwoofers, where could I get in contact with someone who could make me a nice box?

Merzbow should chime in here. He did a super thorough build on his Tahoe. I think it was a '12 but maybe an '11. He could help you with more than likely anything with the truck.

Taking a look at his Tahoe, that is quite the setup, I will try contacting him for more information.

That whole 18s dont respond fast is one of those misconceptions picked up by idiots who bash it everywhere they can find.

Dont listen to them :good: if that was the case a rock concert would use a PA with a few dozen 10's instead of bass cabs with 18's.

I'd say before you go spending money have a look around here if there is anybody with a system near you so you can get a feel for if you want just something to pick up the lower range or say get kicked in the back of the head :peepwall:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I'd say a good 15" in a solid enclosure would handle your needs pretty well.

Would be able to save some truck space with it as well.

I suggest looking at Soundsolutionsaudio.com they pretty much have all quailty equipment.

For the brand of sub I would suggest looking at some of SSA's own subwoofers. From what I have heard they are great SQ subs.

Archived