Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No fuses and he went against what you requested and if you add fuses it voids warranty.

that speaks a great deal......

It's as if he is trying to keep people from buying his alts.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

It's very impressive
I don't know of any other company who has done so many multi (5+) alt setups as he has
I can't speak for his alts themselves tho

If Trippi wanted him, he can damn well do so
But if Trippi wants a fuel cell in the bay, he should be able to damn well do so as well

Go ahead and void that warranty if that's what Trippi wants
12 x $500 ish alts is nothing compared to the rest of the build
No reason to ruin his vision when another company could easily fix whatever MIGHT happen in the future

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

I don't want to be an ass cause I could not pull off 10 alts under the hood but that belt wrap looks sketchy.

There's actually a good bit of room under there! I had a bracket mocked up to fit 11 400's. Except I was gonna do a pulley conversion on it so it went from 7 rib to 11 rib

Have to wonder how in the almighty fuck touching the gear under the hood voids the warranty.

If it's quality gear it won't exactly break just by someone knowledgeable working on it.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Have to wonder how in the almighty fuck touching the gear under the hood voids the warranty.

If it's quality gear it won't exactly break just by someone knowledgeable working on it.

Yeah, I mean I could be a dick and tell trippi Dom voided any warranty from me. He uninstalled my stuff. But I'm not, Im not gonna stoop to that level. (he is only doing this because me and iraggi have our personal differences)

And according to dom, I'm an idiot, dont know what the hell I'm doing and this and that... said it publicly a many times.

Berger, don't even worry about Iraggi's "warranty"....he won't back shit even if you leave everything the way he did it. Plus with his past track record it'll be a matter of time before he goes missing on everyone again.

Run those alts til they burn out (won't take long), then ship them to DC or Mechman and get some real alts for this thing.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Archived