Eclipse DA 7232

purplesyrup

yea for sure, when I purchased this eclipse stuff, I never realized how durable they would be, purchasing this high end stuff made me realize why you spend so much extra money up front, as long as you do it right they last a long time. It doesn't look like eclipse even carries anything at that caliber anymore. I beat the hell out of that TI 15 on this amp for 6 years straight, other than it catching fire, the only other problem I ever had was when I put the end of a drill through the surround of the sub, which I fixed with some glue cause I dont know anyone that truly could do it around here, and still never had any problems, and really wondered how long it would be until I switched equipment because it sounded so good, and had very high SPL for a SQ setup, I just had it metered to see how it was and I did just shy of 140db on a stock CD player playing a youtube video from my phone. LOL

I like that Ti 15" so much im giving it to my step-son so it doesn't go to waste, I was just going to sit it in the garage,

XS-power1.jpg

yea for sure, when I purchased this eclipse stuff, I never realized how durable they would be, purchasing this high end stuff made me realize why you spend so much extra money up front, as long as you do it right they last a long time. It doesn't look like eclipse even carries anything at that caliber anymore. I beat the hell out of that TI 15 on this amp for 6 years straight, other than it catching fire, the only other problem I ever had was when I put the end of a drill through the surround of the sub, which I fixed with some glue cause I dont know anyone that truly could do it around here, and still never had any problems, and really wondered how long it would be until I switched equipment because it sounded so good, and had very high SPL for a SQ setup, I just had it metered to see how it was and I did just shy of 140db on a stock CD player playing a youtube video from my phone. LOL

I like that Ti 15" so much im giving it to my step-son so it doesn't go to waste, I was just going to sit it in the garage,

Good thing your not letting the Ti collect dust! Ha, other than it catching fire... that's good. I went out of my way to buy a new, but older model (Cadence TXA-1000D) amp just because it's known to be an underrated tank, even though it is a friggin' surfboard. Smooth sailing so far, doesn't even get warm. Hopefully if it lights on fire it doesn't wake the neighbors! :P

I'm gonna hate

• 7 months later...

Archived