Single RE SX15D2 in Scion tc, trying for small hair trick

all personal preferance

ive ran both aeros and slot ports.. i do prefer slot ports tho.. bc port acts as a brace etc.. and i hate taking time waiting on aeroports to get here..

general rule for aeros is 6 to 11" 12" per cubic foot and slot ports general port area should be in the 12" to 16" per cubic foot

i like running more port than most people do ( i like 14 to 16" per)...im actually going to run 3 15s instead of 4 so i can get my desired 15" per cube..

all personal preferance

ive ran both aeros and slot ports.. i do prefer slot ports tho.. bc port acts as a brace etc.. and i hate taking time waiting on aeroports to get here..

general rule for aeros is 6 to 11" 12" per cubic foot and slot ports general port area should be in the 12" to 16" per cubic foot

i like running more port than most people do ( i like 14 to 16" per)...im actually going to run 3 15s instead of 4 so i can get my desired 15" per cube..

very true that the slot port does also play a role as a brace, but it also cuts away from the box area, and i make my own Aero ports, PVC pipe and a Gas heater and a simple butane can that slips inside the pvc pipe, then i press it against a funnel to create the lip of the pvc pipe, if its not enough i use a metal bowl and yeah, got my own aero ports. and can you define the 6 to 12 inches per cu ft. i have used Winisd and those box tuning programs, but the more port area the more air i move, so id rather hear you out before i go play with numbers. so say i make a 3 or 4 cu ft box, so a minimum of 18-24 in of port correct, so for a 4 inch wide port is 4*Pi*H = 18 to 24? but that gives me a port length of 2... which is wrong...

Bout to put in 2 21" Wardens on a taramps 8K