bagging a chevy c1500 silverado

That equipment is pretty good stuff, I don't know that $1300 is a good price though. I've been out of the scene for a while but it seems kinda steep to me. Shop around a bit more and see what you can find.

That equipment is pretty good stuff, I don't know that $1300 is a good price though. I've been out of the scene for a while but it seems kinda steep to me. Shop around a bit more and see what you can find.

thats the problem. its my first time doing this and dont know anyone that sells this stuff. some guy where i work buys nuts and bolts from us and i can get me a kit for 1600 but dont know if it includes the 4 link but he says its the best parts around and is 100 times better than the ebay stuff

Wow yea that notch is very unsafe...if you don't want to cut the bed out then I would weld peices back into the frame to make it stock again and then just lower it to the frame.

how much more work you think it will be to cut the frame and the bed... i might just go with 2 subs to make the box smaller if getting the bed cut up and frame done. by the ways it looks it seems i will only get a 4 inch drop and if i get 24's it might not be enough

Wow yea that notch is very unsafe...if you don't want to cut the bed out then I would weld peices back into the frame to make it stock again and then just lower it to the frame.

how much more work you think it will be to cut the frame and the bed... i might just go with 2 subs to make the box smaller if getting the bed cut up and frame done. by the ways it looks it seems i will only get a 4 inch drop and if i get 24's it might not be enough

Well it's some work, but nothing that you couldn't do in a weekend with a buddy. All you have to do is remove the bed, weld the step notch in, cut out the frame in between the step notch, cut the bed where the notch will protrude though, and reinstall bed. Then after that you can still ride around on your stock springs till you get a four link setup and bags, which are really simple to install if it's a bolt on setup.

Archived