Old School Zapco 18 band eq Cord Pinout...

Whats up everyone. I just got a Zapco Old school 18 band eq but have no cord. Does anyone have the pinout to the boards (male side) 7 pin connector? I know all the colors but don't know which pin is which. Thanks in advanced .... :thanx:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info, same problem here. But looking at the male pin on the back of the PEQ, I can't tell which pin should be attached to what color. Any thoughts or perhaps ways to test with a multimeter which are power and which are signal? Was thinking of calling Zapco on monday but it sounds like Kenny already has...Did they just say they wouldn't tell you? They wouldn't sell you a new cable?

• 4 weeks later...

Did you get the information you needed ? I just joined and i can get wire assignments off my cable if you still need it. The cable came from Belden and the connector is from Viking. I have found the connector, now I just need the cable from Belden. I was going to try to assemble a few , I know there are others who need the cable and Zapco is no help. They used to be the best for customer service , not anymore. Ray A.

Archived